CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Sleeker luvva. carlosfandango is on a distinguished road carlosfandango's Avatar
    carlosfandango has donated to the forums!

Default Post your best times.

as the title.

i'll begin.

14.127 sec in the 185.

see ChrisD's world race Y'all.

can we sticky this please.

Moderator EDIT!!
    I would first of all like to thank Chris D. for organizing, and keeping a tally of quartermile attempts for various celica's. The world race is a wonderful table to start off with, and I hope to have other various additions within this thread to keep track of just how fast (or slow for that matter ) our celica's are getting down the track!

If you would like to add to this thread, please scan, or take a picture of your timeslip, and submit it to this thread. Please include your modifications, elevation, weather, tires, and any other imporant details.

For the world race table, please go:
    WORLD RACE
    Last edited by Sean; 01-20-2005 at 07:17 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Previous Celica's - 90 185 JDM GT4 - 89 165 UK GT4 - 87 162 UK GT Convertible (nitrous 3SGE)

Now playing with;
    K6 Suzuki GSX1300R K6 Hayabusa. 9 sec qtr.
    RR-V Honda CBR900RR Fireblade.
    06 Mitsibushi L200 Animal. 410nm TQ @ 2,200rpm.

14.035 in my broken MR2, gotta run again once I fix it
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

topless is more fun! roman is on a distinguished road roman's Avatar

17.7 in my automatic '90 GT-S
    Last edited by roman; 12-10-2004 at 01:49 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

13.6 @ 105 with a 2.3 0-60'

14.7 seconds. All motor.
    "The best nut you can tighten is the one behind the wheel."

(NOTE: Please send an E-mail if you want to get a hold of me in a timely fashion as I don't log into this message board often anymore. I still have the V6 Celica. Yes, I do drive it daily, and no I haven't made any changes to it in the last couple years.)

Quote Originally Posted by Trance4c
    13.6 @ 105 with a 2.3 0-60'
    Dang you, my 14.0 was with a 2.0 60', lol, also had a 1.97 60' but yeah, car broken, tranny trouble, those swaps sure can pull once moving

edit: bwahah, fixed typo, a 2.97 60' is yucky
    Last edited by T-spoon; 12-06-2004 at 03:30 AM.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

13.6 @ 98.66mph

Best trap: 101mph

Should hit 12's next year...

Also: http://www.gtfour.ca/race.html

Senior GT2 Member Aust162 is on a distinguished road Aust162's Avatar
    Aust162 has donated to the forums!

15.17 @ 92mph. (6psi only)1st time on a track too. I'm a n00b.
    car details below
    1985 ST162 Celica Sx - 3SGTE SW20 swap.
    Dynoed: 219fwhp @ 13psi (17/3/06)w/wolf3d + 50trim ct26
    *back on the rd 8/2/05
    2001 Yamaha yzf-r6.

i did 16.3 @ 88mph in my old stock 6th gen gt.

Originally Posted by Mr E
    "Buy Mr E's amazing clutches. More clutchy than a kangeroo on acid".....

YangS

16.989 on my stock (untouch) 91' Celica GT 5spd
    Now doing engine swap... Anyone know how fast a st205/st215 run on 1/4 stock?

Sleeker luvva. carlosfandango is on a distinguished road carlosfandango's Avatar

if you are fitting a stock £SGTE rev 3, i reckon 15 seconds stock fitted to a crate. but if you are ruthless with the clutch, you may realise 14.5 sec's.

Previous Celica's - 90 185 JDM GT4 - 89 165 UK GT4 - 87 162 UK GT Convertible (nitrous 3SGE)

Now playing with;

These are not track times, but averaged gtech times.

02WRX Wagon, 14.2psi
    0-60 in 5.5
    1/4 in 14.5
    Jeff

djdna2000

13.445 @ 100.68 mph

oneof81

12.4@112

byakuen

17.305secs @ 80.49mph
    whaaaaa!!!! such a bad time for me and my wittle car... (only ran twice though) i gotta go and try it again once t-spoon fix his car. honey, I need a supercharger!

Turbo's rule.

Now playing with;

17.9 bone stock - shitty driving
    16.9 with exhaust - semi-shitty driving

AIM: ibanezgfx

Failed Alltrac user InitialD93 is on a distinguished road InitialD93's Avatar
    InitialD93 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! InitialD93 helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! InitialD93 helped get Play's clutch job done.

10.037 in the 1/8th...

yeah i know... but we dont have any 1/4 miles local :thumbsdow
    Dustin, Toyota Tech
    1990 All Trac w/ RC bumper, converted to 93 spec
    2010 Toyota Corolla S
    1979 Malibu (more go fast, less suck)
    2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

topless is more fun! roman is on a distinguished road roman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djdna2000
    13.445 @ 100.68 mph

Hmm, so you ran the 1/8th mile in 8.615sec @ 5.10mph?

clayton... how much boost were you running and what mods did you have at the time? i have yet to take my swap to the track, but my goal is to get into the 13s.

16.3 at 88 mph with only cold air intake on 92 gt 8.3 0-60 isnt bad for stock either

CelicaTech Supporter Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold Trance4c is a splendid one to behold
    Trance4c has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Lagos
    clayton... how much boost were you running and what mods did you have at the time? i have yet to take my swap to the track, but my goal is to get into the 13s.
    new suspension and cooper 215/40/17 rubber. I was at 16psi on the stock turbo with a ProfecB, stock top mount intercooler. Straight pipe intake, gutted downpipe with 2.5" exhaust.

bhsf2006

ive never done it, but I would assume somewhere in the 17's

Quote Originally Posted by bhsf2006
    ive never done it, but I would assume somewhere in the 17's
    Sadly I think you'd be looking at something more like a second or two higher. I know that sounds really bad, but the 5th gen GT-S is pretty heavy and the auto tranny just doesn't get the job done. They still look teh hotness though
    –verb (used with object)

Kwanza

n/a ST... >=]

Thread Information