CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Site not bringing up P/N

I've tried multiple time but it's not finding 13540-88382 (3sgte timing belt tensioner). The only tensioner I can find is if I brouse by make/model and it's listed for 108.37 which I know isn't the right one.

I've got the rest of my order in the cart.
    19101-88364 cap
    19102-74040 rotor
    90919-21523 wires
    All I need the tensioner to check out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

90 GTS Swap
    1/4 Mile 13.83 @ 100.73 mph 250hp 244tq

I'm very sorry. It's not working for me either. I am about to call Trademotion again but I doubt anything will get resolved in anything resembling a timely fashion - if at all. If you like, you can place your order as-is and leave us a note to add 13540-88382 manually from our side. We can do that pretty easily. The cost is $52.18.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

No worries. Just placed the order and left the note like you said. Let me know if there are any issues.

90 GTS Swap

Perfect, done. As soon as we see the plug wires we will ship it all out. Thanks for the order!
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Is there any way to have the tensioner shipped now? I'll pay extra for shipping if need be. The tensioner is to get the alltrac back on the road and the other stuff is for my swap which isn't needed at the moment. Once again thanks for the great service.

90 GTS Swap

No problem, I'm on it...

You Sir rock!

90 GTS Swap

Glad to do it when we can. Sometimes it's busy and we can't find time for things like that, but usually we can make something work.

But still no pony stickers and love letters....
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

I'm so very hungry...

Who needs "pony stickers and love letters" when you have the customer service Aaron provides!

90 GTS Swap

Got the tensioner yesterday. Installed and ready to go. Thanks Aaron!

90 GTS Swap

Perfect. You should have the remains of the order soon enough. Thanks again!

Thread Information