CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 5th Gen Megan Racing Products

Coilvers
    ST184
    P/N MR-CDK-TCE90 $850 USD Shipped

Coilvers
    ST185
    P/N MR-CDK-TCE-AT $850 USD Shipped
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper

Are these new or are they used and do you have multiple sets of these
    John
    90 Celica All-Trac, SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am a dealer for Megan Racing so all products are shipped new. I have multiple sets that can be shipped at anytime.

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Nice deal.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

can these go lower if we do a group buy ?
    Project: Code Red 92 GTS
    Team 3D: Dedication, Determination, And Desire

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Is this a special one time price kevin? How long do we have at this price?
    What model? I assume the base model. Or they only make one lol

Did megan ever fix the brake line mounts or is it an application for more then just our celica's?
    That's the one thing that's kept me from ordering in the past....shouldn't have to use zipties on a product designed for a specific vehicle. But for this price and knowing I need a new setup I can be persuaded........ have to wait for tax time
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by celica9303 View Post

Did megan ever fix the brake line mounts or is it an application for more then just our celica's?
    That's the one thing that's kept me from ordering in the past....shouldn't have to use zipties on a product designed for a specific vehicle. But for this price and knowing I need a new setup I can be persuaded........ have to wait for tax time

For what it's worth, I had no issue with the brake line mounts and my st162.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

if we can get them cheaper for a group buy, I might be interested, but I would also have to wait for taxes.

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

Quote Originally Posted by celica9303 View Post

theres no issue with the brake line a few people up here run them on their st184. i am looking to purchase these soon. a lower price and group would be right up my ally.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

I was told by some they had to ziptie the rears because of the brake line holder or some thing like that....I think murg even had an issue with install.....

Still interested regardless.

It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......

Images

I was told by some they had to ziptie the rears because of the brake line holder or some thing like that....I think murg even had an issue with install.....

Still interested regardless.

Guys, I have sold a bunch of these and have had nothing but good reviews. There may be an issue or two out there, but nothing has ever been reported back to me....at least not that I can remember. And that includes Murg because I sold his units to him.

As far as the price goes.....I'm really quite surprised that anyone (especially on this fourm) would think they're going to get coilovers for cheaper than $850 shipped. No offense to anyone here, but come back to planet Earth cuz 'lower' is just crazy talk! I don't move huge amounts of volume so I have razor thin margins. And that makes it difficult to sell even at this price. If you can't spare $850 for coilovers, you're probably not in the market for that kind of an upgrade. In reality you'd be better off getting some poly bushings to tighten up the suspension first. You're going to need to for coilovers anyway.......and that upgrade is far cheaper than the coilovers.

9303, I'll be sticking with this price to stay competitive.

Images

Awesome kevin. This price is the best I've seen. Even ebay auctions for these are $100-$200 more then your price. Will definatly purchase through you. No need for a groupbuy this is the lowest price you guys will see........

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Yeah I was gonna say... This is a good deal. This IS group buy price. Once Tim gets his 4th gen on the road and tells me the 5th gen megans work on the 4th gen for sure, I'll be ordering mine. How long is this price good for?

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Drove all the way to TN, for the hotel. CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO's Avatar
    CriScO has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CriScO has donated to the forums! CriScO helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. CriScO helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. CriScO helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by CollapsedNut View Post
    Once Tim gets his 4th gen on the road and tells me the 5th gen megans work on the 4th gen for sure
    I was thinking the same thing, but you know we'll be waiting a LONG ass time, right?

The Coupe:
    - Custom SRI, external coil distributor conversion, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 6a ignition, OBX 4-1 Header, 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, Eibach springs, GT-S hub/rear disc conversion, Lots of shiny red engine paint, Ridiculously unnecessary 5" tach, Tons of fun useless switches and pretty glowing red lights, Currently sitting in the driveway with a snapped timing belt I'm too lazy to fix...
    The Hatch:
    - Custom SRI, External coil distributor conversion, Accel performance coil, Hayden transmission cooler, ASI dual-core aluminum ST165 radiator, Some shiny black engine paint, A few glowing red lights, Temporarily downgraded to daily driver status...

Images

LMAO That's why I asked how long the price was good for

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

This is true. I might just buy some lowering springs on some kyb's off of him.

I'm going to need those bushings too

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

Me and Tim move at similar speeds. He has kids and I have a huge house projects..... Much love Tim! don't let these bozos clown on ya!

The prices are good indefinitely.

not to be gay or anything but its $850 shipped pretty much on every site. willing to do price match ? if found lower ?

Lifetime Member joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt is a glorious beacon of light joe's gt's Avatar
    joe's gt has donated to the forums!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRkt01 View Post
    As far as the price goes.....I'm really quite surprised that anyone (especially on this fourm) would think they're going to get coilovers for cheaper than $850 shipped. No offense to anyone here, but come back to planet Earth cuz 'lower' is just crazy talk! I don't move huge amounts of volume so I have razor thin margins. And that makes it difficult to sell even at this price. If you can't spare $850 for coilovers, you're probably not in the market for that kind of an upgrade. In reality you'd be better off getting some poly bushings to tighten up the suspension first. You're going to need to for coilovers anyway.......and that upgrade is far cheaper than the coilovers.
    ^^ This!!! I'd jump on this if i had the money. Great Deal!
    - Shadow's Minion Army - Grand Inquisitor -

This has been the best and most frustrating experience of my life. I thank my dad for all the help he has given me in this rare restoration. Now that the car is done, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    not to be gay or anything but its $850 shipped pretty much on every site. willing to do price match ? if found lower ?
    How about I just buy it for you?

Reread this:
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRkt01 View Post
    I don't move huge amounts of volume so I have razor thin margins. And that makes it difficult to sell even at this price. If you can't spare $850 for coilovers, you're probably not in the market for that kind of an upgrade.

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

This is a good price on a good product from a good seller.

Yes, my clips didn't fit for the brake lines. However, instead of taking a few seconds to hit it with a file (which would have opened it up for a perfect fit) I ziptied them since I couldn't find a file.

Chaos is an experiment in doing everything in the most wrong fashion and still working.

I have two years, 8,000+ miles on the coilovers and they still feel great.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

So I figured I'd let this go until tax season. Seeing as Xmas and New Years didn't give this thread much traction perhaps this is the right time of year.

So let's start over.

Anyone interested?

Images

Still in business Kevin?

I am!

Thread Information