CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default Any interest in a group buy for an aluninum radiator?

I've been in discussion with Autopwr/ASI regarding their dual core aluminum radiators. I know there's a handful of members here that are using them with no complaints about quality or performance. They're selling for just shy of $200 right now on ebay by various vendors. I can get that price lower but need at least 10 units. These are for the st165 (which also works in the st162) and they have one available for the st185 for the same price (presuming it will also work in the st182 chassis).

Interested?
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Her Build thread -->
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
     ...to the topTop

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

In 3-4 weeks I would be.

Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5
     ...to the topTop

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

That's about the timeframe I'm looking as well to purchase mine. Weather it be full price or discounted (I'd love the discount) I'll be buying it.

It would be a great upgrade to any vehicle, ditching the plastic end tanks
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->
     ...to the topTop

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I guess write me down for one. I dont need it but why not...

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5
     ...to the topTop

Hey dirtbag. Only authorized vendors are able to run group buys here
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.
     ...to the topTop

Images

Bah... I'm not 'running' one, I'm gauging interest

Her Build thread -->
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    Hey dirtbag.
    Haven't heard that one in awhile. Always a classic.

...to the topTop

Captain Lone Dragon Slayer... Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S's Avatar
    Carolina91GT-S has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Carolina91GT-S has donated to the forums!

I'm up for one for my ST184 w/ swap

Most recent update 8/30/2013

"You'll never make it"

"Nonsense, you only say never because no one ever has."
     ...to the topTop

I could use one for my st185

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport
     ...to the topTop

Any idea in how much? I've been wanting one myself. I looked for them on eBay a few weeks ago but didn't find any.

1991 all-trac w/ gen3 swap, 14 avalon, 08 sequoia 5.7L , 1969 mustang build in progress and a 87 toyota longbed 5 spd

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.
     ...to the topTop

Senior Member jaydog82 is on a distinguished road

i might be interested.
    ST165

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,
     ...to the topTop

Images

Yeah, I'm still working out the logestics with Papabear here, but pricing is $155 shipped for st165 or st185.

Her Build thread -->
     ...to the topTop

nice ill send you a pm in a bit

1991 all-trac w/ gen3 swap, 14 avalon, 08 sequoia 5.7L , 1969 mustang build in progress and a 87 toyota longbed 5 spd

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.
     ...to the topTop

Senior Member jaydog82 is on a distinguished road

sounds like a good price
    ST165

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,
     ...to the topTop

that $ works for me

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport
     ...to the topTop

Captain Lone Dragon Slayer... Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S's Avatar
    Carolina91GT-S has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Carolina91GT-S has donated to the forums!

i like it. what next?

Most recent update 8/30/2013

"You'll never make it"

"Nonsense, you only say never because no one ever has."
     ...to the topTop

Images

Well I am still working with Luni to get permission to run the group buy first, then I'll take names/addresses/etc.

They would like the $$$ as one lump payment and then each person's shipping address (and I'd presume they will provide a tracking # for each unit).

Her Build thread -->
     ...to the topTop

Images

Dont go too fast here, I need some weeks for moneys

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5
     ...to the topTop

Hey dirtbag, you and I have talked about this previously. Why didn't you let me know you were doing this? I'm in.

Also, if you shorten dirtbag you come up with another form of D-bag. D-Bag!

I'll help out with the vendor portion if Rob wants you to play by the rules. I don't know if you want any help or logisitical support, but I'll lend a hand if you want.
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper
     ...to the topTop

If these fit ST184 - I'm in.
    Last edited by terryd; 04-08-2011 at 02:57 PM.

91 GT vert
     ...to the topTop

So what's going on with this? I've heard nothing public or private.....
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper
     ...to the topTop

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Is it possible to get one in Canada? I assume the price might be a bit higher?
     ...to the topTop

^Shouldn't be more than $10 higher to Canada, if even that.
    That's how much extra shipping we paid on the original group buy a few years ago.
    $155 is an excellent deal. We paid $275 shipped on the first run of these radiators.
    With quantity, the price keeps going down. Awesome.
    ^
    88 ST165...All-Trac

89GTS...Ol' Faithful

86GTS...my 3rd Celica

...to the topTop

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

well then sounds good to me!
     ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by terryd View Post
    If these fit ST184 - I'm in.
    the one for the 185 will fit the 184

Project Ava
     ...to the topTop

Thread Information