CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: coilovers ???

Default coilovers ???

Will coil overs from a 94-99 gt fit an st 185?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Nope. Just buy st185 coilovers. There are a few companies that make them and a vendor here that sells D2 and Megans.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Her Build thread -->

Ok. Just asking cause a buddy has some Megans new he was gonna sell me for cheap. But I guess ill wait till later to buy some. Any preferences?

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

The ST202 won't fit on your the st185 chassis. The rear shocks are different height due to the driveaxles back there.

I fitted a set of st182 coilovers to my '89 GTS. I personally like them. They're the lower cost option (compared to D2 IMO), were a direct fit (as are others), and look nice (IMO). Plus they came with the camber/caster or whatever it is plate on the top of the fronts already. Also, I basically stole mine
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Junior Member BonzaiCelica is on a distinguished road

I know the fronts will probably fit. But even the Rears from a 94-99 Celica GT/ST will not fit the Rear ST205 suspension. So I would assume that its the same.

get some st185 ones and megans if you can... i have a full set on my gt-four and the difference in the ride is insane...i had some Jspeed before (came with the car in Japan-RHD) which were fully ajustable too but Megans are definetaly a good choice

On your car how do you have them set? Are they back breakingly stiff or real bouncy?

Thread Information