CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default I want my damn Pony Stickers and Love Letters!

I made an order with Lithia today for an EVAP system VSV for my 7th gen. In the special instructions I told them "I want pony stickers and love letters from Aaron and Tracy"

Aaron says
    "Order Number: 29087358
    Parts will ship tomorrow. Thanks Robert! I want a job where people don't ask for pony stickers and love letters..."
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Sigh.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

We love you guys.

This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    You ain't gettin those pony stickers
    That for sure is true!

Love letter AND it deals with pony stickers

I play well with others....
    Others, Not you.

hahaha nice!

Project Ava

Deerest Luni,

This leter, thogh it payns me to say, wil not be so flowry a mesage of devoshun as thoes to wich you haev becom ackusstumed. Its with the hevyist of haerts that I must in sted relayt my falyer to provid for you the poney stickrs for wich you have expresst yor desier. Only this mornin I was on my way to the Woolwurths to prockyore sed eqwestryan deecals as a small tokin of are colecktiv affextion and regard wen a suddin wind from behined swepped all my blongins into the bussy street.

Now I hayte so to even seggjest that you wud stoup to this, but pleas do not tayke advantige of the "wind from behined" commint. This storey is to trou and to seriyess for owt howse humer.

Now back to the evennts as thay trans sprired. Thiss beeng Novimbir, it is not the firts time that the wind hass cot me un awars. Never thelest, on this accashion I was cot well and truley un awars by the gust an lost my balins. Sadley, and vary sudinley, I fownd my self tumblin innto the street and tost agenst the side of a scoolbuss that had stoped for a wandrin dog.

I menshen this not for pitey, but as away of explaynin my aformneshinned falyer, that hear my storey taks a sader turn. Having onley haf an howr prier consumd a fool plate of bakin an taters for breckfest I mussed haev ben most arimatec to the hungrey dog, and he lept upon me with all hes might. Needlis to say I hadd a real fite on my hans and in the ensuen camoshin (wich I hasen to ad allmost cost me an eye but for the fact I had on my prised Okely iridyumn safftey goggels wen the houns gapen maw met my visege) I am imbearist to addmit that I losst tract of my currier bag you gaive me Chrismuss last.

Not a mommint past befor I relithe zed the reasin for the atack. The thot of breckfest recald the memiry of halft pound of left ovver bakin stord in the bag for lunchttime. Well as you can guesst, the salivayten dog, bein motivaytid as he was by pyur hungger and inosent of simpel agreshun, discoverd that the aroama was emmenaten from that belovvid currier bag and not my unwarsht fase and hans. The sachil had made itts way behiend me and that cussid beest and I, bolth relisin at the sayme time what are attneshin shud bee fokesst on, made are move fore it at the same mommint. So you can sea we had arselves a battil royil on are hans.

Now I addmit I amnot the strongist horst to ever pool a plow, but dammed if all let a cur take yore Chrismuss presints from me. Well he hadd hungur on his side and I had my pried. Trouth bee told thers a goode meny articels I woud gladley trayd for a halft poun of good countrey bakin, but that currier bag is not fore sell at anny prise. Thank the goode Lord for it's kwick releese (mill speck I thenk they call it) buckils and my won shinen exampel of fast thinken that followd.

That howned had the bag buy the botim jusst shaken it to beate the bannd. I mene to tel you he was hell bennt for lether. Wen that dog lacht onto the botim of the bag I reacht fore the buckils with al the streingth I culd musstir. I mene I went jusst as fasst as I culd! The vary momint the latchis sprunng louse that lunchttime bakin spraied rite out liek bucks shott from a twelv gage scatergunn.

I imajin buy now you mite halv a hard time ackseptin my acownt as ledgitimint. But you can resst ashoured that, to a mann, any observennt buystander wil (ore at leste can) testtifiy to the ensuin hayle of bakin that fild the stil blustrey skye liek a biblickel plage of lockusseds. Wen I use the frase "red rayn" I am not edditorializen won eye ota. That bakin was jusst evrey were all at onse! Well I imajin you can guest what happind next. As my sackrifiste mid day meall spred flutteren its goodbuy on that isey Novembir wind, that cursid mut turnd his attnshins to the hayle of pork meet. The gusst that won time blew me oft the siedwolk now apeerd to be my salvayshin.

In that breaf intirloud I was blest with ampel time to gathur my witts and poseshuns aliek. Bursten with renuwed enirgey I becaym a blurr of lims and didgets. In won hand I graspt sucsesfelley fore the bag (it bein formoast in priortey); the othir hand did not sett idley by but spraing for my walit, my keyes, my sail fone (wich is stil on the ferst yere of a to yere con track but I gess thats how thay gett you), my hatt (also on a to yere con track as it wass a packije dele with the sail fone), and some lose coynes wich betwene you me and the telefone poal I dont imajin were mine to beggin with but neverthelest I think I erned. Al thes itims made ther way in to the currier bag and that aloan wil tesstifiy to it's capashis vollyume.

Now this tayl is admitidley leyngthey. Trouth be toweled it probebley toke lonnger to reade it then fore the acktuel evennts to trans spire. So I emadjin you are wounderin why a fore minet fite with a strey dog over halft a pound of bakin wuld keap me from purchassen the poaney stickrs yore hart longes for. This musst be espeshyuly trublin givin that I was unyushuwely flusht with cach, have so much eckstra chaing in my bag, moast of wich was fowned foloweng the maylay with the afoarmenshund caneyn. Well, I am getin to that and I thank youl agre its a valled purspektev.

The plane and simpel trouth is that dog maid me thenk a lott abowt are relashenship and whut I halv to go throuh for thoas godfoarsaykin poaney stickrs you cannt seam to live withowt. So I touk my new fowned riches to a tavren and thats wer I set rite at this momint finnishen this leter. Wen I ad up howe mucht munney I halv spint on poany stickrs I mite stey hear untel thay cloase the dor. I hayt to saye it this wey but yore poany stickr addeckshen is terrin us aparte. It lookes liek we bolth halv som thinken to doo.

I gess that mayks it yore moove.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar's Avatar

Images

Clearly, someone doesn't have a reason to rush home at 5 p.m.
    Men call cars "she" because it gives them at least one female they can claim to understand
    --------------------------
    Mazda Velocity Red paint; Eibach Pro-Kit; KYB GR-2; rear disc brake conversion; Suspension Techniques rear anti-sway bar; sixth-gen suspension arm conversion; Bosch E-code H4 housings

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

OMG my eyes...

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Thanks for the headache arsehole.

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Wall of text I'm not reading.

Cliffs?
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Quote Originally Posted by BurnyD Jr View Post
    Cliffs?
    Apparently when Luni asks Aaron for help resleeving a cylinder, he means oral sex.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

That was epic. It must be true love.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Damn, you guys are brutal. I should have spent those fifteen minutes Q-tipping the lint off my stapler and tape dispenser.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Willis View Post
    Damn, you guys are brutal. I should have spent those fifteen minutes Q-tipping the lint off my stapler and tape dispenser.
    We don't judge here. You guys are cute.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Car_Barn_Bandit View Post
    We don't judge here. You guys are cute.
    Well, we do judge, but you guys are still cute.
    ~alltracNyx

Quote Originally Posted by alltracNyx View Post
    Well, we do judge, but you guys are still cute.
    Heh heh, don't scare away our new vendors...

Epic Aaron. Just Epic.

Thats the reason why this place is my favorite Toyota Dealership. Aaron and Tracy rock.

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

What if they get fired for being gay?

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Quote Originally Posted by Hookecho View Post
    What if they get fired for being gay?
    Didn't they call no homo first?
    ~alltracNyx

The Notorious P.I.G.

Images

I've been hearing this "no homo" thing the past couple weeks. Must have been said in a rap song because it's mostly black folks saying it.

I had to fight with a guy for a minute before pinning him down to get the handcuffs on him. He was yelling "no homo" the whole time.

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

^ I've been saying "No Navy" for years. It's basically the same thing...
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I've been hearing this "no homo" thing the past couple weeks. Must have been said in a rap song because it's mostly black folks saying it.

I had to fight with a guy for a minute before pinning him down to get the handcuffs on him. He was yelling "no homo" the whole time.
    Maybe he thought you were gonna ass rape him?

Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Bwahahahahahaha.
    ~alltracNyx

You know guys, I hate you all right now, after reading through the whole thread..

My eyes hurt, my asshole is puckered, I think I threw up in my mouth and I can't get the "In the Navy" song out of my head.

But I will still be ordering some part from Aaron for Xmas.

-Terracar

^LOL!

Thread Information