CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Ava

decided to do a photo shoot after a car show i went to.

Last edited by pintoBC_3sgte; 11-10-2012 at 10:53 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project Ava
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

couple quick 3rd-5th pulls
    Last edited by pintoBC_3sgte; 09-06-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Project Ava

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Sounds like a mouse.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco UtahSleeper is on a distinguished road UtahSleeper's Avatar

Sounds good................minus the mouse stuck in the BOV lol. Looks good though.

* 1980 Corolla Hatchback (Power project) * 1988 Celica Alltrac (Snow fun project)

Quote Originally Posted by UtahSleeper View Post
    Sounds good................minus the mouse stuck in the BOV lol. Looks good though.
    thanks. lol no love for my pet mouse in the bov? haha

Project Ava

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Looking good! Remind me this year I want a ride in her.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

thanks Chris! haha will do.

Project Ava

Very nice I'm planning to turbo my 5sfe who tuned your car

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by grassdragger738 View Post
    Very nice I'm planning to turbo my 5sfe who tuned your car
    thanks man. Racing Greed, out of coquitlam BC did the tuning, as well as a few installs. They did an awesome job!

http://www.racinggreed.com/

can't say enough good things about them

Project Ava

Quote Originally Posted by pintoBC_5sfte View Post
    thanks man. Racing Greed, out of coquitlam BC did the tuning, as well as a few installs. They did an awesome job!

http://www.racinggreed.com/

can't say enough good things about them
    Thank you I will check into that when I'm ready

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Nice work man,paint looks like new!And sounds really good too!

CAR Magazine January 1988 - "The celica happens to be about the best handling FWD car you can buy!"

Quote Originally Posted by black_celicagti16 View Post
    Nice work man,paint looks like new!And sounds really good too!
    thanks man

Project Ava

new deck. was installed the morning of the Ogopogo haha. Finally... no more cd's

Last edited by pintoBC_3sgte; 07-23-2017 at 05:33 AM.

Project Ava

few of my favorites I took of Ava during the Ogopogo.

from the ogopogo meet in august

Project Ava

found some time to edit a few pics. gotta find time next week to winterize the celica...

Project Ava

new Sparco steering wheel (L575) for Christmas

Project Ava

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Rockin! No new parts for me for xmas but I did get some sweet tools.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Rockin! No new parts for me for xmas but I did get some sweet tools.
    nice! if they're for working on the Celica's then its pretty much the same as getting new parts

Project Ava

Images

Of course! The cooolest one is a Dewalt 20V lithium ion battery bowered compact impact wrench w/ 1/2" drive, with a full set of impact sockets for every use imaginable. Will really speed up the engine drop process as I've got to replace the 205's clutch in the near future. After the 165 is back on the road of course.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk HD

1994 ST205 WRC

Put her in today. Had to use the ring off often old wheel for the screws to hold tight... Not ideal but it works
    Also started her up for the first time since fall... God I missed that smell

Last edited by pintoBC_3sgte; 07-22-2017 at 11:37 PM.

Project Ava

moving day. Last shot at the old place...

new place ... shot with the truck

enclosed garage all to myself

Project Ava

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Looks like you moved up to my neck of the woods!
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    Looks like you moved up to my neck of the woods!
    its a great area!

Project Ava

so last year,the morning of the Ogopogo, had my new deck installed. Part way through the weekend my subs stopped working. I thought it was a install issue dealing with the deck.

Fast forward to a week or two ago and I found out what was wrong....

well... this was the culprit

not bad! lasted 10 years
    Last edited by pintoBC_3sgte; 07-23-2017 at 05:36 AM.

Project Ava

took the car out for a cruise on Sunday, nice sunny day but not stupidly hot.. only 28 out

Project Ava

Thread Information