CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Project Ava

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

So. Much. Better!

We've all had the ricer phase... Live and learn!
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Hookecho
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    So. Much. Better!

We've all had the ricer phase... Live and learn!
    Agree. I don’t know why Toyota put green covers on the stock bulbs, it looks great lit up naturally!
    Haha teenager me had too much extra cash to burn on stupid mods

Project Ava

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by pintoBC_3sgte View Post
    Agree. I don’t know why Toyota put green covers on the stock bulbs, it looks great lit up naturally!
    Haha teenager me had too much extra cash to burn on stupid mods
    You and me both. When I start to get my car back on the road, I'll be pulling those green condoms for sure. The white light is just such a better look.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Nice car! I dig all the modifications you did.

Quote Originally Posted by fdbaxter View Post
    Nice car! I dig all the modifications you did.
    Thanks! It’s for sure a work in progress

Project Ava

Got Ava all detailed up. Ready to cruise!

Hit with Chemical Guys honeydew snow foam, citrus wash, m-sealer , and finished with xxx wax

Project Ava

So, probably a month ago, just finished detailing and was going to take Ava for a quick spin. Suddenly , it sounded like I was driving over gravel. Quickly pulled over and found this....

Thought I could limp it home, since I was a block away from home..... bad idea

Only damage was the cover, a bit of the wire casing stripped (which Iíll hopefully have repaired before ogopogo) and the horn fuse popped out.

Found a celica at the closest pick and pull, so made a trip down. Success!!

Had a friend come and swap in a new belt.

I think this was the culprit. It was loose and cockeyed

Fixed up just in time for me to take her out on Canada day to watch some fire works

Enjoying cruising to coffee on weekend mornings

Not sure what Iíll have time to do before ogopogo. Want to get the oil changed, and might try to switch my hid headlights to ledís (to have high and low beam again)

Project Ava

Out with the old hid’s, and in with the new led’s. It’s nice to have low/hi beam again.

Ordered these from Prime Performance, and they showed up fairly quickly. Plug and play ease!

Took Ava for a cruise once it got dark last night to test out the brightness, and was impressed. ��

Out with the hid’s

In with the new led’s

Low - top, hi - bottom

Night: low - top, hi - bottom

Last edited by pintoBC_3sgte; 07-23-2018 at 05:32 AM.

Project Ava

Ultimo Miembro FantŠstico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I love LED lights in anything. Home lighting, auto lighting, flashlights...anything.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Agree. I like them a lot more than the HID’s I had. After having led’s in my truck, I had to make the switch.

Project Ava

Finally got my Brooks Racing Developments poly shift bushes installed. One of the old ones was trashed!

Project Ava

A few pics I took of Ava during last weekends run of the ogopogo X!

Gold rush/purple palace chalets

Half of the cars parked in front of the chalets. Parking was very limited at this one.

Back home and detailed after getting absolutely filthy, driving through a hail/rain/wind/thunderstorm on cruise day, and up and down silverstar mountain a few times.

Project Ava

Looks like you guys had a blast!
    Mike
    2017 Toyota 86

Sure did! I’ll post up some auto X pics and other meet pics ( from other people) soon

Project Ava

Did Chris make it this year?
    Mike
    2017 Toyota 86

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_Alltrac View Post
    Did Chris make it this year?
    ChrisD? Pic stolen from facebook

Project Ava

Thread Information