CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Project Ava

Plans for the next month or 2 - Custom 3" SS exhaust w/ vibrant ultra quiet resonator to a magnaflow performance muffler, install a new exhaust mani. gasket, install BRD poly shift bushings and maybe install my kirkosaurus poly engine mounts. Also want to toss her on the dyno while I'm at the shop after i get my new exhaust done.

some recent pics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project Ava
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new magnaflow performance muffler and vibrant ultra quiet resonator. Now just need to book a time to get my new exhaust made

And from last weekend few of my truck as well haha

new wheels so had to get her lookin good. Need to take some non phone pics of her....

Project Ava

It's great to see this is still updated! Congratulations on your work!

Quote Originally Posted by cocojambo View Post
    It's great to see this is still updated! Congratulations on your work!
    Thanks!
    Ava goes in for exhaust work next Wednesday
    This past weekend, Got Ava all dolled up and took her out for a cruise once it cooled down.

Project Ava

Exhaust was fabricated and installed by Four Function Autosport in Kelowna this past week. Also got a broken exhaust manifold stud swapped out for a new one, NO MORE EXHAUST LEAKS!!!!!!!

The rattle from exhaust is gone, drone is gone, and overall a bit quieter! Also pulls harder since no more leaks!!

On to the pics!

done!

shiny!

booty shot with new bling

idle
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh9B...ature=youtu.be

few revs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-mm...ature=youtu.be

3rd-5th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAIg...ature=youtu.be

not sure why the video won't embed ??

Also broken photobucket links replaced and fixed lol. that was a pain!!
    Last edited by pintoBC_3sgte; 07-23-2017 at 05:41 AM.

Project Ava

few of my favorites I took last weekend @ the Run of the Ogopogo

and a few of my favorites taken by trialsmaster2

Project Ava

End of August, when it was still beautiful, and not stupidly smokey...forget what blue sky looks like. Can't wait for cool fall temps!

Project Ava

'00 SC300 - "The long way home" daily driver

'88 ST165 - Project "Caun Beef"
    '91 MR2 - Project SCCA
    '93 Corrado SLC - "Purple Haze"

took Ava for a cruise today since there aren't many nice days left this year. Photo op by a lake we drove by.

Project Ava

Thread Information