CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

Thread: Project Ava

Threaded View

Default Project Ava

This is Ava everyone.
    ok well i thought it was time i made a little build thread to keep track of the progress of my celica.
    * * Story behind it is my uncle bought it brand new way back in 1991. He lives over in Victoria so he did a lot of back and forth driving from the island to where the rest of the family lives, in Vancouver. As a kid i always thought that he had the coolest car ever!! The sleek look and styling of the Celica just amazed me.
    * * Fast forward to when i was 15, almost 16 and looking at getting a vehicle. I was actually tossing back and forth between my dads old ford pickup, rusted around the wheel wells, but wanted to slam and make into a lowrider but i thought the truck was way past its prime or a civic hatchback *:.
    * * So having another uncle who works at a car dealership he "advised" my mom that civics were just tin cans and that i shouldnt get one. haha and my mom listened to him... crappy part was i found someone selling a 300hp turboed civic. (probably would have just bought some one elses headache) oh well im glad i didn't get it because suddenly my uncle decided he was going to get rid of his celica.
    * * *Went to the dealership and they offered him $3500 for it. I told him I'd give him the $3500. Before you know it , its all mine... ALL MINE!!! haha here are pics of when i first got it.

Last edited by pintoBC_3sgte; 07-23-2017 at 03:35 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project Ava
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thread Information