CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Lifetime Member shreddr69 is on a distinguished road
    shreddr69 has donated to the forums!

Default no, tail lights, brake lights or dash lights??

So, there was an old hack job alarm system in my car, under the dash looked horrible and the brake lights, tail and dash lights were not working. The fuses are ok. So I pulled the alarm and soldered everything back to stock but still no lights. Again, all the fuses are ok. All wires are now intact but still nothing. Any ideas? Again, I just want you all to know how much I appreciate all the helpful ideas. I know it takes time to respond to my goofy questions and I really appreciate it. Thank you all....

There's not a lot of help we can give you for hacked up wiring, which it sounds like your problem is.
    The BGBs should have the wiring diagrams, and you can go off of those.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Does the need to be torn apart for that? Wiring freaks me out man! But I've already spent too much on this car. I'm gonna have to start selling guitars and amps soon! YIKES!!! Is there a new wiring kit I can buy and re string through this thing? My heater blower doesn't work also, nor does the power for the engine fan, so it is a fairly elaborate problem touching many areas of this money pit of a car. I should have just bought a 96' SUPRA LOL!!

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

sounds lik the main fuse (in the engine bay) for the interior is blown. Are you even getting power to the fuse box inside?
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

The dome light works, the red door lights work. The climate control deal has lights working and I can see it making the electrical arms move the vents but no blower motor, no heater control valve movement no brake lights, tail lights or dash lights. All the fuses seem to be fine.

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

Hmm okay, but are the fuses getting power?
    1992 GT-S // 1991 GTFour RC // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

I don't think those 3 fuses on the top of the fuse box on the drivers side inside the cab are getting any power (labeled gauge 15 amp, stop 15 amp, and tail 15 amp) but I'm pretty sure the rest are. My turn signals work, my widows roll down, the rear view mirrors both work, the wipers work the engine runs, etc. Everything looks connected in the cab and I see no blown fuses in the engine compartment.

Thread Information