CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member dkrew is on a distinguished road

Images

Default 1991 Celica GT-S

So after 2 years of searching for parts and hard work, I finally finished my Celica project, well it's about 75 percent done. Here are some photos of it. Rims coming soon! =)

Last edited by dkrew; 10-07-2011 at 02:05 AM.
    DK3W

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Damn, I really want that front bumper. Which is that?
    "FOCUS ON THE CAR... high school girls can be expensive =P" - Anonymous, Toyota Celica Forums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Find me on FaceBook!

Flip the vents around on the hood, they're facing backwards. They're meant to vent hot air out, not scoop more in...

Otherwise, looking forward to any other project photos you got. You can always start a project thread under that section as well.

Looks awesome

Love the gt4 look

Images

Oh I didn't notice that they were on the wrong way thanks for letting me know and I don't really know my way around the site so I didn't know about the project thread but thanks for letting me know I'll do that.
    Masani- it's the Carlos sainz bumper you can get it from any Toyota dealership you'll just need the product number.
    DK3W

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Please tell me you have a 3sgte under there? Or it's sitting in the garage waiting to be installed?
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Images

Nope I don't. 5SFE currently under the hood won't be doing the 3SGT-E swap until next summer, at least that's when I plan to do it by.
    DK3W

Thread Information