CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Running a little warm there... klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold
    klapa has been to an annual Dragon Meet! klapa has donated to the forums!

Well - uhmm. - I already got one on one my cars - and $600 min seems high. So a nogo for me - but best of luck on the group buy!

Maybe I misunderstood the pricing?
    92 STX "Mr. St" - Daily Driver
    91 Alltrac - Project beater fast car
    93 GTS - Project luxury road car

I think the 185 units normally fit the 165s, but just to be sure I'm probably going to start my own GB and build effort on my own when the time comes. After two years of looking the prices definitely seem decent. I will say that you guys have done an excellent job with this effort. My hat goes off to you.
    Shadow's Minion Army - Storm Trooper

Does anyone know of an ST165 owner here in the Portland metro area? If I can get one into the shop we can test fitment.

-Terracar

Quote Originally Posted by klapa View Post
    Well - uhmm. - I already got one on one my cars - and $600 min seems high. So a nogo for me - but best of luck on the group buy!

Maybe I misunderstood the pricing?
    Well $600 will actually come with test pipe and catted pipe, considering it will be 3 pieces that you can remove and add for emissions purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRkt01 View Post
    I think the 185 units normally fit the 165s, but just to be sure I'm probably going to start my own GB and build effort on my own when the time comes. After two years of looking the prices definitely seem decent. I will say that you guys have done an excellent job with this effort. My hat goes off to you.
    Thank you, just trying to help out the community... Two years of searching, maybe you can just get in on this GB LOL

Thank you, just trying to help out the community... Two years of searching, maybe you can just get in on this GB LOL[/QUOTE]

It is most appreciated! I will get in on it if someone up there can support the build with a ST165. Once it's proven my hat is in the ring......

Come on guys I need a 165 to come and test fit...

here is a recent pic of the midpipe uninstalled

Here are more pictures

Okay guys, we will have the group buy details posted tonight so be on the look out for all the details.

-Terracar

Group buy thread is up and active.
    http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...d-pipe-is-a-go!

-Terracar

Our first shipped mid-pipe was received yesterday (and it was shipped to Canada) - what are you waiting for?

Group buy thread can be found here: http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...8#post30188458

-Terracar

Whos next?

Pipe looks really good guys. Good work and thanks for your efforts to support the community!
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

is this still open? im interested in one but you love a whole exhaust for my 92 st with a 3sgte in it

omg kill me now i want a pipe for the 165.......

Thread Information