CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default RC/CS All Trac Front Bumper

Hello everyone,

To kick things off, Logic Motorsports will offer a special pricing on the RC/CS Bumper and the complete conversion kit for Celica Tech members. These are brand new and still in the box.

WE WILL MATCH ANYONE'S ADVERTISED PRICE

LIMITED TO Quantity on Hand

Bumper will look like this

http://www.logicmotorsports.com/RC_C...2119-20929.htm

***Local Pick Up is accepted***

***CA Residents subject to 7.75% sales tax***

***Insurance is optional and is paid by the buyer***

RC/CS Bumper Only: 279 plus shipping (Varies on where its shipping to)
    Part #52119-20929

We Usually Ship Wednesdays and Fridays. Will providing tracking information to all our customers.

Paypal is best payment method.
    Last edited by mong@logicmotors; 10-20-2011 at 11:03 PM.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco temperacerguy is just really nice temperacerguy is just really nice temperacerguy is just really nice temperacerguy is just really nice

OK, not only for me, but for others to see what "Near maximum" shipping charges will be.

can you post a shipping quote to Florida (32927) for both the bumper cover alone, and the complete conversion?

Thanks,
    The VIS Carbon Fiber hood Group Buy is CLOSED.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shipping will range anywhere from 50 dollars to 110 dollars depending if its domestic or international.
    Last edited by mong@logicmotors; 09-25-2011 at 08:24 AM.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Is this the oem rc bumper cover/reinforcments? Or aftermarket copy?
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

Quote Originally Posted by celica9303 View Post
    Is this the oem rc bumper cover/reinforcments? Or aftermarket copy?
    Yes. Not an aftermarket copy.
    Check us out at

Follow us at

RC bumper is best

Project Ava

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I notice in your threads that you state the advertised part as being "similar to this one" and then giving a link to the specified part. So for clarity sake I would like you say whether the advertised part is exactly the same or how it may differ if is not. I want no room for confusion. We need to know exactly what we're buying.

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Quote Originally Posted by Hookecho View Post
    I notice in your threads that you state the advertised part as being "similar to this one" and then giving a link to the specified part. So for clarity sake I would like you say whether the advertised part is exactly the same or how it may differ if is not. I want no room for confusion. We need to know exactly what we're buying.
    Definitely will do. Thanks Hookecho.
    Check us out at

Follow us at

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Thanks!

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

What shipping on RC/CS Bumper
    Part #52119-20929 to 53143 USA?
    Traction! My only weakness!

Price Dropped to 279 for bumper only
    Check us out at

Follow us at

We only have a few of these left in stock
    Check us out at

Follow us at

If you go to dealer, you'll be paying full retail along with the sales tax rate there. MSRP on these is 356 dollars, so you will be paying full retail along with sales tax. Sometimes, it will be cheaper to ship, and sometimes it will be easier to do local pick up at dealer. Hope this answered your question.
    Check us out at

Follow us at

How much for the conversion kit shipped to 55912
    John
    90 Celica All-Trac, SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by allTRACway View Post
    How much for the conversion kit shipped to 55912
    I pm'ed you so check your inbox.
    Check us out at

Follow us at

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Keep it clean guys. This is a vendor's subforum. No more threadcrapping mk?
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Still available? Shipping to both 80020 and 52556 (My car is in 52556, I'm in 80020)

Quote Originally Posted by Boycott!Swagger View Post
    Still available? Shipping to both 80020 and 52556 (My car is in 52556, I'm in 80020)
    Is your address in 52556 a confirmed paypal address? And yes, still available
    Check us out at

Follow us at

呉音^ nerdy asian kid 唐音 l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w is a splendid one to behold l0ch0w's Avatar
    l0ch0w has donated to the forums!

Images

Was wondering if once these are all gone if you will be ordering more? Im interested, but im not sure if Ill be buying right away.

Do you have the full conversion kit or is it just the bumper cover and no crash bar

Price on full kit conversion

its my sleeper....

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Still available? ?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......

Considering both his signature links are dead, I'd say "no."

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

Images

Figured

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thread Information