CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default 1990 celica st pass. motor mount

cant find this anywhere and would like a part number plz
    R.I.P Cherry Bomb (1990 Celica ST)

They call me Hadoken because im DOWN RIGHT FIERCE
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's still available and should be no problem to get one for you if you want to order it. The part number is 12362-16181.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

that would be great, price plz?
    R.I.P Cherry Bomb (1990 Celica ST)

They call me Hadoken because im DOWN RIGHT FIERCE
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It is better if you just paste any part numbers you want into the Multiple Part Number Search page at www.lithiatoyotaparts.com to get prices or place orders. It is good to know how to get your own prices whenever you want them, and I try not to post prices on forums anymore. It just causes hurt feelings when someone finds a post after the prices have changed.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Thread Information