CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Doowstados will become famous soon enough Doowstados will become famous soon enough

Images

Default Valve Cover "Sticker"

How could I go about buying the "sticker" that is on the 5SFE valve cover? The one that says TOYOTA 2200 16 VALVE. (Is it even possible...?)

Or would I need to buy a whole new valve cover?

Thanks!
    - Dustin J.

1991 Toyota Celica GT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That sticker was 11292-74080. It has been discontinued.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Doowstados will become famous soon enough Doowstados will become famous soon enough

Images

Bummer. Thanks for letting me know!
    - Dustin J.

1991 Toyota Celica GT

No worries. Sorry to bring bad news this time!
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Thread Information