CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech

View Poll Results: How often to you drive your Celica

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-5 times a month

4 11.76%
  • 1-2 times a week

5 14.71%
  • 3-5 times a week

0 0%
  • Everyday just for fun

11 32.35%
  • all the time cuz it's my only car

9 26.47%
  • Never, it doesn't run

5 14.71%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default How often to you drive your Celica

I've put maybe 4,000 miles on mine since August 2010. I drive it to work at least a couple times a month and drive around some on my days off. Sometimes I will drive it to work a few days in a row.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Before I moved, I was driving my '87 GTS 65 miles a day, 5 days a week for work (to & from the bus station). Throw in about 75 miles for weekend driving and the miles racked the fuck up. Since I moved the bus station is now 2 miles away. It's still driven nearly every day but soon will be parked for repairs.

The '89..it's been towed 250 miles..and moved around the house.
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Her Build thread -->

I fixed my Celica at 76000 miles I think. This was in October of 2009. It now has 114,000 miles on it. I drive quite a bit.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Doesn't like the tuna here. BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear's Avatar
    BabyBear has been to an annual Dragon Meet! BabyBear has donated to the forums! BabyBear helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. BabyBear helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I don't own a smellica. I think this poll is biased!

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Mine still makes me jump when it clicks on if I'm not expecting it. (But then again, I'm a little girl).

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

It is.

Now gtfo!

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I drive Chaos mostly every day. She isn't my only car. I might park her for a month at a time though when there are issues.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

I drive Lola mainly for dates with the wife and for fun nights out but I do gotta say that sometimes I have to just go out for a drive in it because I just love driving her
    John
    90 Celica All-Trac, SOLD

I dirve my 2000 7th Gen on average 40 miles every day during the work week, and I love it.

How could you complain about great gas milage, cold AC, and a great sound system.

Doesn't like the tuna here. BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear's Avatar
    BabyBear has been to an annual Dragon Meet! BabyBear has donated to the forums! BabyBear helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. BabyBear helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by GTGreg View Post
    I dirve my 2000 7th Gen on average 40 miles every day during the work week, and I love it.

How could you complain about great gas milage, cold AC, and a great sound system.
    Easy, you have no torque

I still miss my 7th gen a bit...

Mine still makes me jump when it clicks on if I'm not expecting it. (But then again, I'm a little girl).

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco UtahSleeper is on a distinguished road UtahSleeper's Avatar

And there is a missing option.

None, cause it doesn't run lol.

* 1980 Corolla Hatchback (Power project) * 1988 Celica Alltrac (Snow fun project)

Drove all the way to TN, for the hotel. CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO's Avatar
    CriScO has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CriScO has donated to the forums! CriScO helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. CriScO helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. CriScO helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

The coupe has been my daily for four years now, but I've only put about 15k miles on her, and that includes the Dragon trip in '09 where I added a good 3.5k. I've had her five years, the first was split being a daily with the hatchback. My work is only about 2.5 miles away now, it was 3.5 from my old place. She's driven at least 6 days a week, but it's mostly short trip.

The hatchback has seen a lot of downtime, and has gone the same amount, 15k, in 8 years. She was daily driven the first three(which included 6 months downtime when the dash harness melted), split year four with the coupe, then sat mostly unused after that. I had her for two years of college, which was a 15 mile each way commute four times a week.

The Coupe:
    - Custom SRI, external coil distributor conversion, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 6a ignition, OBX 4-1 Header, 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, Eibach springs, GT-S hub/rear disc conversion, Lots of shiny red engine paint, Ridiculously unnecessary 5" tach, Tons of fun useless switches and pretty glowing red lights, Currently sitting in the driveway with a snapped timing belt I'm too lazy to fix...
    The Hatch:
    - Custom SRI, External coil distributor conversion, Accel performance coil, Hayden transmission cooler, ASI dual-core aluminum ST165 radiator, Some shiny black engine paint, A few glowing red lights, Temporarily downgraded to daily driver status...

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Every day ..

Sadface
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by The Captain
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

never now.. engine fail... supersadface

i use my all-trac almost everyday. when i go to work and when i drive my son to football practice or just when i want to take out some anger . Most of the time when i can either drive my 08 sequoia (that has WORKING A/C ) or my all-trac and its high 90's or even triple digits outside ill still take my all-trac. i love taking it to work because its fun to drive with 55mph street speed limits

1991 all-trac w/ gen3 swap, 14 avalon, 08 sequoia 5.7L , 1969 mustang build in progress and a 87 toyota longbed 5 spd

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Where's my option for:

Which celica do you drive everyday?

We do have 4 of them.
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    Where's my option for:

Which celica do you drive everyday?

We do have 4 of them.
    Hoarder's..see ya both soon
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

Senior Member DudeMan will become famous soon enough DudeMan's Avatar

I have owned my Celica for 3 years.. In that time I have driven it maybe 3 months.
    -Chase

1990 4Runner SR5
    1990 Celica GT-Four

Running a little warm there... klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold
    klapa has been to an annual Dragon Meet! klapa has donated to the forums!

I drive at least one of my Celicas everyday - because these are the only cars I have.

Mostly I drive my ST, because it has the "feature" of starting all the time and just running like a watch - but I drive my Alltrac project car at least once a week just to experience the thrill!

Maybe - by the end of the winter - I will be driving my GTS regularly.
    92 STX "Mr. St" - Daily Driver
    91 Alltrac - Project beater fast car
    93 GTS - Project luxury road car

Senior Member jaydog82 is on a distinguished road

90 gt-none since i sold her
    88 alltrac-never since i bought it with a rod knock and i am still working on re-building her
    ST165

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

Quote Originally Posted by grassdragger738 View Post
    Not nearly enough
    This ^ lol

Project Ava

CelicaTech Supporter bzdweezy is on a distinguished road bzdweezy's Avatar
    bzdweezy has donated to the forums!

Images

I drive whichever I have in town(corpus), right now its my 7th gen. When I'm at home in Houston it depends on the weather and time(traffic)
    1991 Celica Gt 313,000 miles
    2005 Celica Gt -
    7/9/10- Stage 3 clutch and flywheel installed
    8/24/10- Turbo kit and dyno complete

I bought my car 3 weeks ago and have put on almost 4000kms already.
    '92 ST185 All trac
    '92 AE95 wagon x2
    '72 TE27

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Every day. My 7th gen is danger close to rolling 200k.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

It's my daily, only time I'm not driving it is... well... when I'm driving the racecar. But the celica is also the support vehicle and it gets driven by... someone.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Joey wins this thread.

Thread Information