CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Positive Battery Cable

I'm looking for the price for a positive battery to starter cable for a '93 Celica GT w/ Manual Transmission.

Thanks!

On that car, it's integrated into the engine wire harness, which is a) silly money and b) probably not available anyway. I would suggest removing your existing cable from the harness and matching it up to a universal battery cable with the correct ends at a local parts store.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Yeah, I figured, but I saw positive battery cable on the site and it said to call for pricing. I figured it would come down this way. I'm just a huge sucker for having the OEM wire striping and there's also this little plastic piece that fits over the cable that I want to replace. My OCD is going to cost me too much money

Thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by grifter30 View Post
    ...and there's also this little plastic piece that fits over the cable that I want to replace.
    82821-20160. It's not discontinued, but there are none in the US right now. There is one on the way in but we don't have an ETA on it.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Thread Information