CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

damn...quite a bit of info there facime.

i believe im just going to go with the adapter from KO, because i KNOW its the right part. and regardless, im still saving money by not going thru ATS. not to be negative or anything. theyre a great company, im just being a penny pincher. and ill get a steel braided line from somewhere else. although im just not sure where to get a quality one,
    ST165 with a 185 block and 205 head. TT supra fuel pump, garrett gt35r turbo, tial 38mm wg, HKS SSQV3 BOV, FMIC, 3" exhaust, Spec stage 2 clutch, MSD ignition, forged internals, ACL bearings, TRD suspension, full roll cage and a million other fun little things all wrapped up in one major headache
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Senior Member jaydog82 is on a distinguished road

ya i think it here in martinez, i am going to have them make me a ss braided oil drain line. i have not gotten a quote yet though.
    ST165

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

Quote Originally Posted by ericfragola View Post
    knowing what NPT and AN stands for would help.
    http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...ics&highlight=

And no, you wont find AN fittings at home depot. You have to go to a hydraulic shop if you want to find it locally
    Last edited by Sang; 08-16-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Ok, well I'm just gonna go with the proper piece and order the adapter from KO. Where should I get my steel braided hose from? I want a decently priced quality piece .
    ST165 with a 185 block and 205 head. TT supra fuel pump, garrett gt35r turbo, tial 38mm wg, HKS SSQV3 BOV, FMIC, 3" exhaust, Spec stage 2 clutch, MSD ignition, forged internals, ACL bearings, TRD suspension, full roll cage and a million other fun little things all wrapped up in one major headache

Lifetime Member shreddr69 is on a distinguished road
    shreddr69 has donated to the forums!

Just wondering where this part is located on the block? Any pictures available? Thanks....

I ended up going with buying everything from KO. They sold me a nice feed line, the adapter and another 90degree adapter to go in the turbo. All shipped for about $50.

Also, the part is located to the right of the oil cooler on the block and below the exhaust manifold.

Thread Information