CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tara

Default Tara

I snapped this pic right after you all showed up to the restaurant. It's hard to tell but it looks like the dent could have been there before.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

90 GTS Swap
    1/4 Mile 13.83 @ 100.73 mph 250hp 244tq

I would think we'd have all noticed that before. It sucks, but I can't figure out how it happened. Memory just doesn't seem to have recorded it

If I did it or caused it, I really am sorry!
    Last edited by T-spoon; 08-09-2011 at 04:37 AM.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈræʃənlˌaɪz, ˈræʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

We got it like 98% popped out - dunno when it happened but it wasn't the thief.

Yeah, no idea how or when it happened, but there's not that much of it left. Apologies for my reaction, I'm a little protective of my car... and have the "crazy bitch" rage switch that goes off in my head. It put me in a horrific mood until we were about 60 kms out from Golden, by which time my anger was eclipsed by my desperate need to pee.

As it stands, it's now just a gigantic door ding - of which the car has many, and I will be getting them all fixed at some point anyways.

That, however, as I mentioned after I noticed the dent, is not the point.

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

Thread Information