CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I might could pull that off... We'll see what happens.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

So far, the meet has always happened in early August. I'm thinking we'll likely stick with continuing to have it on the same weekend. It would be great to get some long distance guests (not that Washington and Alberta aren't long distance)

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Luni's got to get his ass out. I think it's closer for him than Dragon. Or fly to Calgary and rip out in an ST205.

I think my double next year should be Dragon in the 205, Ogopogo in the 165. Hm....
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Seriously, it's like half the distance for him.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I wanna know who "Bill" is. That s**t is impressive. Lol
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

There are usually lots of extra copilot seats from the Calgary end. Even more if I take the Supra instead of riding with Tara.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Funkycheeze View Post
    There are usually lots of extra copilot seats from the Calgary end. Even more if I take the Supra instead of riding with Tara.
    Is that an offer if people are willing to fly to AB?
    ~alltracNyx

Quote Originally Posted by alltracNyx View Post
    Is that an offer if people are willing to fly to AB?
    Next year's Ogopogo Run I plan to have a copilot!! Position still vacant for next year

If I get the alltrac running ill have a couple of seats available.

90 GTS Swap
    1/4 Mile 13.83 @ 100.73 mph 250hp 244tq

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Heck ya. Fly to Calgary and you can have your choice of vehicle(s) to cruise out in.

1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Heck ya. Fly to Calgary and you can have your choice of vehicle(s) to cruise out in.
    You're on buddy!
    ~alltracNyx

Chris - I'm having a hellova time editing all that video - to be honest I've barely grazed it. I haven't had that much time really to sit down and sort it all out yet, but I am working on a pretty epic Karting video first... lol.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Finally!

Here are some of the photos I decided to mess with, and there is a full album of the whole trip here:

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z...gopogo%202011/

Anyone know if the driver of this MR2 made a spotted thread on another board?

Next time ross.... Next time

Great turnout, with plenty of room for cars left in that lot

Amazing weekend everyone, I'm so glad I took Corey up on a passenger seat to Vernon, you drove a ridiculous distance round trip from Victoria to Edmonton, to Calgary and Vernon before heading home to Victoria. Big props, and maybe it will entice others to dare drive a further distance for the cause

Thanks for letting me play musical cars all weekend, made for a great variety of photos, and I'd be glad to have a passenger next year in the RC.

Oh and it will be interesting topping this years shenanigans

^ Nice pics!
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Nice job Glen.

Wat, no pedobear pics? lmao.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Photos look great Glen!!

Thanks guys

So when are you going to give me those rims Glen?

90 GTS Swap
    1/4 Mile 13.83 @ 100.73 mph 250hp 244tq

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Definitely fly into Calgary and you will have a wide selection of cars to be a co-pilot in. I believe I am losing my co-pilot next year as he is planning to be a driver! So position is probably open in my car as well!
    David Walker
    ------------------

I look forward to a bigger crew from Calgary next year!

DUDE!!!! put your hands on the steering wheel! j/k

Missed making the trip this year... hopfully next year and with more HP too

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

Quote Originally Posted by 93cc View Post
    hopfully next year and with more HP too
    Yeah, it was painful not having my car there

Quote Originally Posted by GT4RC View Post
    Yeah, it was painful not having my car there
    on a plus side you got to ride in a bunch of nice ones tho plus got a lot of nice pics... speaking of... ChrisD ?! where are your pics lol

Project Ava

Images

haha oh yeah, I'll get on that. Everyone else got far more than me, but I tried.

1994 ST205 WRC

Thread Information