CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Epic trip and amazing pictures everyone, great meeting you all!

Too bad we don't have a group photo with everyone labelled. I only connected about half of folk with their screen names on here. Cool pictures and a good time though
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. ah well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by T-spoon View Post
    Too bad we don't have a group photo with everyone labelled. I only connected about half of folk with their screen names on here. Cool pictures and a good time though
    Are you and the missus on facebook? I don't think I had a chance to add you when we were together... Got a great Capn' Morgan shot of you...
    KAOS
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |
    |

Yeah, we'll have to get a group shot next year, like we did in 2009. Consider it noted

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles! View Post
    Seeing all these pics makes me want to take an epic road trip out to the Ogopogo one year.
    I think next year I am going to try and make it down to the Dragon with my ST205. See how that event compares with ours!
    David Walker
    ------------------

I'm going to put the "best of" images on here at lunch break, but in the meantime, see below for a link to the entire Run Of The Ogopogo 2011 meet photos of mine. The Westside road photos and the go karting photos near the beginning were taken by Chalan, since I was driving either the GT Four or a go kart at the time

If there are enough people on here that are also on Flickr, then I'll create a group for Run Of The Ogopogo 2011 photos, like I have for past years. If you're on Flickr, feel free to comment.

Run Of The Ogopogo 2011 photos by ABM Photography aka Trialsmaster2 aka Aaron

As promised, here are a bunch of pics that my wife and I took at this year's meet. If you want to see them all, check out the link in my first post.

Westside Road:

Westside Go Karts:

Knox Mountain:

There are more pics...but I gotta wait until next coffee break

The Fellowship of the Dragon:

Timeline: Arrive @ Vernon Friday Night -> Creep on Dave & Chris from Room Balcony -> Next morning; Drive to Kelowna via Westside Road -> Karting -> Lunch -> Knox Hill Photoshoot

Last edited by KAOS; 08-10-2011 at 09:26 PM.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Who owns the yellow deuce?

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

Kaloya Park:

Closest thing I got to a group photo...haha

Prizes! Thanks to our sponsors: Celicatech, Spyr, ABM Photography, Zen Autoworks (for the pizza!) and a last minute entry Patrick Mooney Construction for the Okanagan Springs related prizes

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I don't see any guns or rednecks. Plus the roads didn't have any curves. No way it can compare to the Dragon.

Looks like a blast. I really want to make it up to one now.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Who owns the yellow deuce?
    I believe it is an MR2OC member named Kris, based out of Kelowna BC. Wicked sounding and looking car!

Sunday Sun Valley Cruise-In car show in Polson Park, Vernon

The Celicas and MR Spyder that entered the show. We actually got to park in shade this year!

The Mitsubishi Delica combined with the trees made for some shade to sit in.

Joel's hood detail

Jon and Tasha's half trac lookin' good

The MR Spyder got a lot of looks, since there aren't alot of these 'round these parts

Car audio demo car with dual exhaust for the subs...haha

Sweet hats, eh?

Classic cars on the hill where us "tuners" usually end up getting parked.

I just love the look of this rat rod. Somehow my camera always finds it at the local car shows.

I was lucky enough to spot this mint 1983 Toyota Trekker at the show too. I can't say I have ever seen one of these before!

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Wow wicked pics everyone! I probably won't get mine up for a couple weeks since I'm in Oregon right now, but I will.

Jeremy - hows the video coming? Chopping up an hour and a half of footage is probably fun haha.

Also Kris with the yellow MR2 - username is koenig on MR2OC. T67, KO built engine, most powerful 3sgte at the meet anyway.

I think the question that stands now is:

Who will be the 1st to rock BOTH the Ogopogo and Dragon meets?????????????????

WALKER and I are thinking about hitting up Dragon next year...
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Here's what I will contribute. THE OGOPOGO!!!

1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

I'm thinking about taking an epic road trip to the Ogopogo in my MR2. I know I'm not the only one thinking about road tripping out there.

real girls give stick

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    I think the question that stands now is:

Who will be the 1st to rock BOTH the Ogopogo and Dragon meets?????????????????

WALKER and I are thinking about hitting up Dragon next year...
    Well Chris I think we have the advantage since the Dragon happens before Ogopogo. So as long as we go through with it next year we should be in good shape!
    David Walker
    ------------------

Unsocially Acceptable acidice333 is on a distinguished road
    acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

Nice .. perhaps I'll make it out next year if information comes out faster

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

I'm thinking about taking an epic road trip to the Ogopogo in my MR2. I know I'm not the only one thinking about road tripping out there.
    No, you're definitely not the only one. I think for us, it mostly depends on how much vacation time Chris will have next year. 2,000 miles is a long way for us, but it's another 600-700 miles for you Jas.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Images

Like I said.... epic road trip. If it happens about the same time next year I can make it because it's right in the middle of a break for me... as long as I have money anyway...

real girls give stick

Like I said.... epic road trip. If it happens about the same time next year I can make it because it's right in the middle of a break for me... as long as I have money anyway...
    Yes it always happens around the same time, weekend after the August long weekend (Canada). Looking at the calendar it will most likely be August 10-12th next year.
    David Walker
    ------------------

Thread Information