CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

ok, well If you guys set the date now, I can convince my wife not to plan our vacation that week. Then I'll be able to join in next year....First weekend of August right?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Its usually the first weekend after the long weekend in August.
    KAOS
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |
    |

Hey, where's that vid chris?

There was a vid? West side road I assume?

Project Ava

Yeah, when Chris was passing like a madman with my ass hanging half-way out the car taking photos...

Chris was taking a video pretty much the entire weekend. He had it hanging from his rear view mirror with a gorilla pod.
    David Walker
    ------------------

Nah - I got a copy of all his vids - he only took a couple clips. One on Westside road and one elsewhere - location escapes me atm.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Oh I thought he was recording most of the trip. My mistake. Then it should be easier for your to go through!
    David Walker
    ------------------

Chris, did you ever get around to doing this? Would be really cool to see

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Jeremy was supposed to do something up! I should go dig it out though now that you mention it!
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

(SOLD) 1994 ST205 WRC

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes.

I'm pouring through hours of videos and pictures... still.

Haven't worked on it much since early October; but I will pick it up again right away. Just looking into some decent video editing software again...

Got a decent clip of Karting that I might post up as a teaser later on...
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes.

I'm pouring through hours of videos and pictures... still.

Haven't worked on it much since early October; but I will pick it up again right away. Just looking into some decent video editing software again...

Got a decent clip of Karting that I might post up as a teaser later on...
    At least put it all on a disc or flash drive and give to me so I can see it!
    David Walker
    ------------------

i wanna see too lol

Project Ava

Yayyy

Quote Originally Posted by GT4RC View Post
    Yayyy
    Oh my gawd guy - I'm watching through all Chris video and listening to the two of you setting up shots and trash talking everyone else is hilarious... (I'm just kidding about the trash talk, but the commentary is wicked...)

"Awe Sunfire, NOOOO!!!" hahahaha. - I'll keep that in the vid somewhere... lol.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Oh my gawd guy - I'm watching through all Chris video and listening to the two of you setting up shots and trash talking everyone else is hilarious... (I'm just kidding about the trash talk, but the commentary is wicked...)

"Awe Sunfire, NOOOO!!!" hahahaha. - I'll keep that in the vid somewhere... lol.
    Hahaha. Damn Sunfire.

http://youtu.be/c8QrAIHD_rE

This is what I was working on back in October... just a little snippet - but still fun.

Just the Karting... sorry.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

any dates for 2012 yet

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

2012 ogopogo thread here hope you can make it out this year!
    http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...4#post30194884

Project Ava

Thanks just saw that... Not sure why I didn't think to look in the Canada forum

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

Ian and I have gopro's, ill be strapping mine to my car, that should capture some good footage

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post
    Ian and I have gopro's, ill be strapping mine to my car, that should capture some good footage
    I've been using my Canon 5D like a GoPro. Probably a horrible idea.

Thread Information