CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spotted?

Senior Member DudeMan will become famous soon enough DudeMan's Avatar

Default Spotted?

I ended up running out of cash and fleeing back to the city on Friday.. Guess I'll have to wait till next year.

Saw a convoy of 205's and a 5th gen on the way back though, think it was on highway 1.

I threw the devil horns up, driving a black 4Runner, sound familiar to anyone?
    -Chase

1990 4Runner SR5
    1990 Celica GT-Four

I'd have to imagine that was the AB folks, they left Vernon sometime after 11:30, maybe closer to noon I think.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Senior Member DudeMan will become famous soon enough DudeMan's Avatar

Yeah that's what I was thinking. They were heading in the opposite direction so probly coming from my neck of the woods.
    -Chase

1990 4Runner SR5
    1990 Celica GT-Four

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Definitely us! But I didn't see ya.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not that your 4Runner wouldn't be eye candy or anything, but to be honest the only things we were looking for on the way back were cops w/ radar and passing lanes.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Pics or it didn't happen.

Thread Information