CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Will MR2 lowering springs fit on an ST185 stock shocks?

Like the title says I was wondering if the MR2 lowering springs will fit the St185. I ask because my friend has a set of RSR springs I want.

Thanks in advance.
    -Chris

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

No

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

Even if they fit, the spring rates would be all screwed up. I wouldnt recommend doing it.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

not at all.

I have some ksport coilovers for the ST185 you could buy if you really wanted suspension...I think one of the rear struts was gone. pm if interested. Sadly, I might need the money for flight school.
    93 Celica ST - Oldest member of the family, needs TLC.
    92 Corolla AT 5spd - DD
    05 Ninja 250 - MPG getter
    90 Celica Alltrac - Hydrolocked
    Looking for gen III swap.

Thread Information