CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Looking for Rear Bumper bolts have manuf. numbers but need size and thread type

looking for manufacture parts:

90119-06492 (qty 5)- bolts for bottom of bumper

and

9008015-090 (qty 2)- bolts for underneath taillights

if these numbers are incorrect please let me know.

looking for the size and thread type. THANK YOU!

I could tell you whether the part numbers are correct if you told me what kind of car you're working on, but I probably can't tell you anything about the specs. Toyota doesn't normally include that data in the EPC. Why is it you want dimensions?
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

94 Celica ST. Just to see if I can pick them up @ Advance b/c the closest Dealer is a good drive from where I am. Thanks

Toyota does not give dimensions but your part numbers look correct. You can order them by part number on our website if you like (do not choose a vehicle, just use the part numbers) or you can try to find a substitute locally. The five bolts will probably be either M6x1.0 or M8x1.25 but that's purely a guess based on the fact that those are especially common sizes on Toyotas.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Thread Information