CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mirror control

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Default mirror control

Hey I'm looking to attempt to replace my missing jdm mirror control(relay for the folding mirrors) I found a pic of it with the pn but it doesn't work. Do you guys have another way of possibly finding one? I really don't want to buy another set of mirrors for just the relay/control box.

P/n I have: 87989-20030

Thanks!

Also would like a price for an rc front bumper cover/reinforcments.
    - Shadow's Army - Topless Decoy -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by The Captain
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I own the car because I didn't want to be like everybody else.

Originally Posted by Shadowlife25
    It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......
    project Topless Decoy: now undecided

Quote Originally Posted by celica9303 View Post
    Hey I'm looking to attempt to replace my missing jdm mirror control(relay for the folding mirrors) I found a pic of it with the pn but it doesn't work. Do you guys have another way of possibly finding one?
    The part number doesn't work on Toyota's system. We'll ask our importer if they can get it for us and let you know what they say when we hear back from them.

Quote Originally Posted by celica9303 View Post
    Also would like a price for an rc front bumper cover/reinforcments.
    As always, you can just take the part numbers to the Multiple Part Number Search page at LithiaToyotaParts.com and plug them in to get pricing or place the order. DO NOT select a vehicle...just use the part numbers.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco celica9303 is on a distinguished road celica9303's Avatar

Images

Thank you aaron. I can see if I can get you a pic of the mirror control box if you want it.

It's like you have a Sock Monster, but it has acquired a taste for car parts instead.......

That's not necessary. The part number is all we need. Thanks for the offer, though.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

We just heard back from our supplier. Unfortunately, they cannot get that mirror control box for us.

Images

Thanks aaron! It was worth a shot.

Thread Information