CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

So the meet was bust. We tried

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

Junior Member BonzaiCelica is on a distinguished road

sucks to hear meet was a bust. Best to try again for the celica meet of the year during november right??? I was watching the Argentina vs Uruguay game.

Well if anyone wants to, there is a meet up by my house every fri night in victorville.. its really getting big. But im honestly prolly the only celica that rolls to it. So if anyone is free can come up its evry fri nigt at the lowes parkig lot near the victorville mall.. for more details hit me up.. people usually show up around 8:30 or whenever it starts to get dark. and if thats too late if anything everyone can still meet up at my pad and we can have a bbq or something then all roll out to cruise night together!! Just hit me up (760) 552-9625
    Last edited by TRDRACING89; 07-18-2011 at 07:12 PM.
    **6th gen 3sgte st215 swap**

Ok, I want to revive this, but give it some advanced planning. Weekend in late March or April when spring is in full bloom on the mountain top. BBQ, cruise and meet. I know we have enough active SoCal members to get some interest.

Senior Member jaydog82 is on a distinguished road

I may na able to make it knowing this far out. My st165 will be done soon

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk
    ST165

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

Quote Originally Posted by jaydog82 View Post
    I may na able to make it knowing this far out. My st165 will be done soon

Are there any weekends that work best in that time frame? I'm gonna look into what's going on up there to see if we can avoid traffic related things.

Sent via Imperial Comlink

not that come to mind, i am off sundays and i should be able to get some extra time off.
    ST165

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

I just need to get my car started and im in!

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

I'll take some time and figure out a few options. I'll look into weather, events, conflicts and whatever else might be in the way. Then I'll start a new thread where we can discuss the ideas, and we'll set her all to a vote!

Sounds good, its been 2years since I have been to a meet

ST165

Thread Information