CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parts Avalible?

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default Parts Avalible?

13521-88560 Crank Gear from a beams 3sge
    90402-28004 Oil Union from a 2zzge

Can you get these parts? Both are from foreign toyotas and my local dealer cant get them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

I'll let you know what we hear when we hear it.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Thanks, I got a quote from a european place but id rather not go that route.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

We're able to order the gear. Your cost would be about $68 and there's a wait of sometimes six weeks or so. The union is not available to us.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Whats the Oil Union for the 2ZZGE? How come we cant get it? We have 2ZZGEs here.

What am I missing?
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

It mounts an oil cooler.

Images

where do i sign up for the gear?

It would be best to shoot me an email (awillis@lithia.com) with your contact info and that part number so that I have something to file and refer back to when the part comes in.

Thread Information