CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by 187flatliner View Post
    in oregon if you dont have room to move over you must slow down to 5 under...if i cant over then i just put my flashers on real quick and take my foot off the gas....never had any problems.....
    It's all the officer in question. I've had some ignore me when they probably had casue to pull me over, and I've been pulled over and issued a warning when passing at less than 15 mph in a 35 zone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - sold
    Red 2001 GT-S "Hannah"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by celicatuner92 View Post
    stacy were you taking video or pics when you were hanging out of the window?
    On the Dragon? Most of it was video, but I couldn't see the screen while I was taking video/pictures since I had it hanging out of the sunroof. Most of the video from the dragon is no good since I didn't position the camera properly. I have a couple of other videos from the Georgia Dragon train and a bunch of pics. It's been a hectic week and weekend so far,so hopefully I'll get them up soon, but I make no promises.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Quote Originally Posted by alltracNyx View Post
    On the Dragon? Most of it was video, but I couldn't see the screen while I was taking video/pictures since I had it hanging out of the sunroof. Most of the video from the dragon is no good since I didn't position the camera properly. I have a couple of other videos from the Georgia Dragon train and a bunch of pics. It's been a hectic week and weekend so far,so hopefully I'll get them up soon, but I make no promises.
    thats what i thought since it would be hard to get good shots hanging out the side window like that

90 St185_DD actual car seen on tirerack.com(-_-)90 St185_ race car(-_-)92 Celica Gt_Runnig

Quote Originally Posted by DudeMan View Post
    I just have to say, this is one of the only times I've ever seen someone use this word properly.

Most people think it means arrogant for some reason.. And then proceed to call arrogant people ignorant when, ironically, they are the ignorant one.

Sorry, just a pet peeve of mine..
    no worries

one of my pet peeves is the usage of "literally"(as well as "technically" too)...."i literally could eat like a million hamburgers"...."it literally took like a thousand hours to fix my headlights"...."it literally took forever..."

ugh...i loathe it so.

sorry off topic...my bad

Yes I own 5(five) ST165's...it is problem...but I do not care

^
    That post is so funny I literally shit my pants.

^hahaha...har har

Pics of said shit in said pants or ban.

That's all you get because of Luni's lame as fuck signature rules.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

So I'm literally just getting to post these pictures

Sorry, I had to Dan...

In any case, there are lots of similar photos, and a bunch that are kinda blurry since they were taken through the windshield, but I did my best to get rid of some of the reflections. Enjoy.

Th crazy fog passing from TN to GA through the mountains on our way to Jas and Marshall's.

Azzy caught with his pants down during the GA Dragon train.

GA Dragon train.

Chris Cornell on the radio! Looks like Mario was there after all.

Hotel Bar Night 1-Dan's birthday dance.

On the highway to the Dragon the next day.

Group shot before the run on the Dragon.

Getting a start on the Dragon run.

I think everyone took a picture of this guy. Apparently you get a ticket if you have antlers on your helmet? LOL

Cherohala Skyway.

Oh look, it's John's friend.

Spooning and waiting for the rapture (back at the hotel after the Dragon run).

Hotel Bar Night 2

Wedding crashers.

*cough* the reason we had to leave the bar and relocate to the pool.

My camera battery died after this. If it seems like there are gaps in time in the pics, I either took over driving and Chris didn't take pics, or we were at the bar, and I started drinking more...

I'll work on picking some for the COTM thread, and doing a bit more editing. Can't wait to see everyone else's pictures.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

WIN!

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Who owns that silver 7th gen gts with the bama plate?
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

love the pics!...but not literally lol

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by vip09 View Post
    Who owns that silver 7th gen gts with the bama plate?
    That's Ben's other one. I guess he felt the need to bring both to make up for your ass not being there this year
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Rev Over 9000...Safely Now donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs is a glorious beacon of light donteatbugs's Avatar
    donteatbugs has been to an annual Dragon Meet! donteatbugs has donated to the forums! donteatbugs helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. donteatbugs helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. donteatbugs helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

^pwnd

Shadow's Minion Army - member #3

The Ultimate Celica Driver
    Proof of 14.7 required...
    vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09 has a brilliant future vip09's Avatar
    vip09 ran a 14.7 on the Dragon! vip09 has donated to the forums! vip09 helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. vip09 helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. vip09 helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

LOL well who was driving it? Unless Ben has super powers?
    Best GT-S STOCK times: 1/4: 14.788 @ 94.98mph 1/8: 9.640 @ 75.87mph
    Best Alltrac times: 1/4: 12.2 @ 115mph 1/8th: 7.9 @ 91mph

Originally Posted by forgies
    look vip is the ultimate celica driver... He needs a section of celicatech devoted to him!

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Pearljamz.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

a fraction of me is in every single bar picture lol

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I see me learning the history of Nates 5s.

Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

You love my music and you know it.

Great to see that everyone had fun. I love you all and was very sad I couldnt be there.
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar
    Mafix has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

there is always next year. us NE guys are caravanning next year. mostly 4th gens from us.

I will miss you, my friend.
    371whp, 355 ft/lbs w/ 46mm pre-turbo restrictor.
    2400lbs w/ 10.5 slicks on all 4 corners.

Thread Information