CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NC meetup

Captain Lone Dragon Slayer... Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S's Avatar
    Carolina91GT-S has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Carolina91GT-S has donated to the forums!

Default NC meetup

Hey everyone. I have started a NC meetup group. Come check it out, lets get these meetups organized. Free to join

For Celicas, MR2s and Supras

http://www.meetup.com/NC-Toyota-Sports-Car-group/

~Chris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Most recent update 8/30/2013

"You'll never make it"

"Nonsense, you only say never because no one ever has."

Only available to members.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Captain Lone Dragon Slayer... Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S has a spectacular aura about Carolina91GT-S's Avatar
    Carolina91GT-S has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Carolina91GT-S has donated to the forums!

I had the privacy settings so that only members could view anything. It was a default setting but I have since changed it. Thanks for the note, Capt.

That's ultimately the idea though, become a member....if you are in NC(or close enough to come and meetup) and want to meet up with others here in NC. It certainly would not be competitive of a site like this. More a local thing, for face to face meetings.

Are you familiar with meetup sites? They are kind of cool, I meet a lot of other SCUBA divers on a local SCUBA meetup group.

~Chris

"You'll never make it"

Raleigh. Major road trip!

probably going to have meetups in Charlotte too, maybe out on the coast. Depends on who gets involved...How far is Atlanta from Charlotte?

~Chris

"You'll never make it"

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Ima be in Chapel Hill this weekend for my GF's brothers graduation, stayin at some fancy hotel my girls dad paid for. Ill be on the CBR tho, and I have no celica to show off ATM lol

Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Captain, you really should come to an NC meet. I would love to see your celi in person.
    1990 GT Coupe.

Charlotte is 4 hours...

Violence and Sin Keeps Me Fearless

Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaJr. View Post
    Captain, you really should come to an NC meet. I would love to see your celi in person.
    Come to the Dragon...

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroy View Post
    Come to the Dragon...
    Told him the same thing....

I won't make it this year since I am diving all weekend to finish my Divemaster program.

~Chris

"You'll never make it"

Violence and Sin Keeps Me Fearless

Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

We will take care of him.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

I really want to come. I'm sure it's a blast.
    1990 GT Coupe.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaJr. View Post
    I really want to come. I'm sure it's a blast.
    You have no idea.

I am having clutch problems still though. I can't find where my leek is coming from. If it weren't for that and I had some money saved id be coming for sure. Next year I will be there with out a doubt!
    1990 GT Coupe.

Running a little warm there... klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold
    klapa has been to an annual Dragon Meet! klapa has donated to the forums!

The first meet was great - there were about 9 cars there - Celicas, Supras, and MR2s.

These cars were all unique in their own way (well, aren't they all?)

One of the MR2 has a 3Sgte swap - the other one had a Solaris V6 swap.

Of the two Supras - one of them was a '95 brought by the original owner that had less than 30K miles! What a beautiful car! It has always been garaged - even the original plastic parts looked BRAND NEW!

It was a good first meet.

Hats off to Chris for organizing it all.
    92 STX "Mr. St" - Daily Driver
    91 Alltrac - Project beater fast car
    93 GTS - Project luxury road car

I had a good time. Neat to see other peoples rides. We'll be setting up more meets in the future and hopefully our little group grows.

"You'll never make it"

Thread Information