CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gas Tank Size

Default Gas Tank Size

So does anybody know what size gas tank a 92 GTS has? I've searched here and online but cannot seem to find that.

15 gallons.

I believe it's supposed to be 13 gallons with a 2 gallon reserve.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cool, thanks. Yesterday the needle said empty for a while, then when I filled up I put 10 gallons in. I found this odd because I had filled it at 1/4 before and put in 9 gallons.

I once went to 14.67 gallons. That was frightening day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Car_Barn_Bandit View Post
    I once went to 14.67 gallons. That was frightening day.
    I heard Vip went to 14.7....

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    I heard Vip went to 14.7....
    Haha, was he rounding? That's all I am posting for significant figures. I have a photo someplace...

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Don't think you've been around long enough to get the joke...
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Yea, you've had to be here for a while to get 14.7.
    Mike
    92 All Trac-Daily Driver

12 gallons for my gt lol but i got a fuel cell lol

Checked your owners manual lately?

2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo Rally Edition <- no build daily

I was just going to look. With fire. And lightning. And reanimated chipmunks. And raccoons. On fire.

Originally Posted by The Captain

Chaos pulls on Marshall's GT.
    But he has a free hand to grope boobies while he drives....

Originally Posted by andy
    so gay he cant even drive straight.

For those lucky enough to have one...

Quote Originally Posted by METDeath View Post
    Checked your owners manual lately?
    No. We're men.

^fags.

Running a little warm there... klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold klapa is a splendid one to behold
    klapa has been to an annual Dragon Meet! klapa has donated to the forums!

Since I've gotten the Alltrac running and have been driving it a bit lately I have noticed that not only is the car much faster than my ST or GT - the gas gauge seems to be much faster too!
    92 STX "Mr. St" - Daily Driver
    91 Alltrac - Project beater fast car
    93 GTS - Project luxury road car

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by The Captain View Post
    No. We're men in tights.

^fags.
    /fixed

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles! View Post
    /fixed
    Awesomeness.

Yeah, I don't have one. The previous owner kept that, the radio, the ash tray, and the cupholder.

Quote Originally Posted by klapa View Post
    Since I've gotten the Alltrac running and have been driving it a bit lately I have noticed that not only is the car much faster than my ST or GT - the gas gauge seems to be much faster too!
    But look at the bright side, the super unleaded is more expensive.

Someone really aught to make a sticky (maybe one for each gen and one for the alltracs) because this comes up pretty frequently and we always run the whole "I think it's X" or "I put X amount of gas in last fill!", which, while amusing, is kind of a long way to go about really basic information.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by T-spoon View Post
    Someone really aught to make a sticky (maybe one for each gen and one for the alltracs) because this comes up pretty frequently and we always run the whole "I think it's X" or "I put X amount of gas in last fill!", which, while amusing, is kind of a long way to go about really basic information.
    I was talking to METDeath about this when he posted in here, and he was thinking about posting a sticky for the 5th gens in this forum. Maybe the mods of the other generational forums can follow suit?

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

Like a nice information matrix!? Puhlease!

Thread Information