CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
    Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Default Clips for exterior trim #

On the rear windows, the ones for people in the back seat to look out. There are white plastic clips that hold the peice of trim that runs along the bottom of the window, exterior.
    89 ST162 Liftback GT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by CollapsedNut View Post
    #62765H and #62767B I think.
    Nice work, I think you found them! Full part numbers are 62765-20040 and 62767-20020 respectively.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Images

The other number in that pic, 62775A, whats your number on that?

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

That is 62775-20010, but it looks like it's been discontinued for quite a while.
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Images

Balls.

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Quite.

Images

I guess Ill just order the clips for the trim then. The other ones have studs and nuts on them to hold the window in. Hopefully it doesnt fly out.

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Images

BTW, you got any idea what timing belt I would use if I put a 98+ 5SFE oil pump on a '88 3SGE?

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Images

Order #27749852
    Make sure they take care of me

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

BTW, you got any idea what timing belt I would use if I put a 98+ 5SFE oil pump on a '88 3SGE?
    I'm not sure. That 5SFE oil pump pulley has 25 teeth but I don't have a 3SGE or 3SGTE oil pump here to compare and don't have much time to research it for you at the moment.

Order #27749852. Make sure they take care of me
    I'm working on it myself at this very moment. Thanks for the order!

Images

Some odd ball orings and stuff there lol.
    25 teeth will probably help me, ive got a 3s pump around here somewhere.... unless i sold it for scrap alluminum...

89 Celica GT

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Thread Information