CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Also, a bump to remind people to pre-order t-shirts!
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    ... oh and my car is still up on jackstands, so I'm not sure if it'll be bolted back up in time to go... but I'll put my name in the pool and get my t-shirt anyways.
    There is a chance that Keith won't be coming with me, so you can ride out with me if your car isn't back together....and if I get my clutch fixed in the next month!
    David Walker
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by WALKER View Post
    There is a chance that Keith won't be coming with me, so you can ride out with me if your car isn't back together....and if I get my clutch fixed in the next month!
    Amber's booked the weekend off so that I could go regardless - so it would be great to go with you. I would help with the clutch - but I've got to get mine sorted first.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

You WILL finish that clutch. Gotta harness the power of positive thinking! At least thats what I keep telling myself.

Also, Canada Post is back! Woot. Now I can go pick up my tensioner stud kit.

1994 ST205 WRC

Tara and I will probably both have extra seats as well if I decide to bring the Supra.

Images

OK, so if this doesn't get you excited about the T-Shirts, nothing will. HUGE thank you to RyanD for the design work on this. 100% custom designed.

Again, paypal $25 to chris_dittrick@yahoo.ca and specify your username and size(s) by July 7.

So here is the Ogopogo 2011 logo!!!

1994 ST205 WRC

Chris - I just sent the payment for the shirt. Don't think we'll be able to meet up before the 7th, my schedule is pretty packed, as I'm sure yours is too.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Images

Got it, thanks!

1994 ST205 WRC

I will never stop being a noob :,(

Junior Member Mr.Rift is on a distinguished road

Images

I was hoping to be able to go. With the way things sit i won't be able to make it. I'm having problems with the car and know it wont be ready to make a long trip. I had thought about tossing it on a trailer and coming out but my truck just decided to start acting up.

If things go right there still is a chance but looks slim right now

Quote Originally Posted by trialsmaster2 View Post
    17. (from alltrac.net)
    username: Terracar
    Name: Joe
    Car: 92 Celica Alltrac
    T-shirt: Yes
    Email: tofacojoe/AT/hotmail.com
    ... is officially out for the ogopogo....

Project Ava

Images

Thanks for the heads up.

14 T-Shirts ordered so far... get your order in, don't want to be the one without!

1994 ST205 WRC

Hey there canucks! I am planning on being there.. you guys rock!

Info:
    LVLFNXS - Toyota Syndicate NW
    Auburn, WA
    T Shirt 1 Med please
    erikgatz /at/ gmail.com

Cant wait!!
    LVLFNXS = Live Life In Excess
    -------------------------------------
    Lead Admin
    Toyota Syndicate NW

-------------------------------
    '94 Celica GT-S
    '04 Matrix Xrs
    '86 Celica GT-S

T-shirt payment has been sent for Chalan and I

has anyone got in contact w/ shawn (blue 1st gen) to see if hes coming ???

Project Ava

Images

I'm pretty sure he posted on 1stgencelica.

1994 ST205 WRC

Hey is there an official itinerary?
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Images

Yeah we'll put that out about a week before the meet. Still ironing out a few details.

1994 ST205 WRC

Aww damn I wanna come! But I'm on the east coast > <

Quote Originally Posted by LyGuy View Post
    Aww damn I wanna come! But I'm on the east coast > <
    ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!

Project Ava

I'm free 5th-7th so I'll be attending this year

No shirt
    Victoria, BC
    c.darling/@/shaw.ca
    Last edited by Corey Darling; 07-22-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Images

Nice! Will be good to meet you finally.

1994 ST205 WRC

Unsocially Acceptable acidice333 is on a distinguished road
    acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

Someone got free board? ...I have the 5-7th off but I'm not sure if I wanna go lol but if someone has avalibility for 1, possibly 2 nights then great.. Im thinking either arrive Friday late night or Saturday afternoon... Im just hoping someone has a room they wanna share for me and possibly my buddy that might tag along.
    Last edited by acidice333; 07-24-2011 at 09:03 AM.

any preview of t-shirts ? lol just gettin antsy

Project Ava

We've got a pretty good preview on hand. I guess the question is...do we release them or continue to build anticipation?
    1989 ST162 GTS with 185 engine

Thread Information