CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

if I don't have my car on display at Griots I will be going... right now its 50/50

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

Google says it's going to take 6.5 hours from Everett WA. I'm pretty sure I did it in under 6 last time. If you plan on driving up with David and I or need a place to crash let me know so I can make arrangements.

Directions from Everett
    Driving directions to 4801 27 St, Vernon, BC V1T 3R4, Canada
    Suggested routes
    1. 6 hours 26 minsI-5 N
    326 mi

6. Merge onto I-5 N 68.0 mi
    7. Take exit 255 for WA-542 E/Sunset Dr toward Mt Baker 0.2 mi
    8. Turn right onto WA-542 E/E Sunset Dr Continue to follow WA-542 E 9.9 mi
    9. Turn left onto WA-9 N/Lawrence Rd Continue to follow WA-9 N 6.3 mi
    10. Turn left onto E Columbia St/Nooksack Rd 312 ft
    11. Take the 1st right onto WA-9 N/Nooksack Rd 3.3 mi
    12. Turn right onto WA-9 N/E Badger Rd Continue to follow WA-9 N Entering Canada (British Columbia) 4.2 mi
    13. Continue onto Sumas Way/BC-11 N 2.0 mi
    14. Slight right onto the Trans Canada Highway/BC-1 E ramp to Hope 0.2 mi
    15. Merge onto BC-1 E 48.3 mi
    16. Continue onto BC-3 E 4.1 mi
    17. Continue onto BC-5 N 67.8 mi
    18. Take exit 286 for BC-97C/British Columbia 5 Alternate toward Merritt/Kelowna/BC-8/City Centre 0.2 mi
    19. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Kelowna 367 ft
    20. Turn left onto Okanagan Connector/Princeton-Kamloops Hwy/BC-5 Alt S/BC-97C E Continue to follow Okanagan Connector/BC-97C E 65.0 mi
    21. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for BC-97 N/Westbank/Kelowna/Vernon and merge onto Okanagan Hwy/BC-97 N 44.5 mi
    22. Turn right onto 43 Ave 0.3 mi
    23. Turn left onto 27 St Destination will be on the right 0.5 mi 4801 27 St

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

90 GTS Swap
    1/4 Mile 13.83 @ 100.73 mph 250hp 244tq

Unsocially Acceptable acidice333 is on a distinguished road
    acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

I might come.... but is anybody in WA willing to pick up my hood from KoreanJoey and bring it?

I would, but I can't think of any way either of my cars could bring it, aside from strapped precariously to the roof..
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Quote Originally Posted by acidice333 View Post
    I might come.... but is anybody in WA willing to pick up my hood from KoreanJoey and bring it?
    I've driven 3.5 hours with a hood strapped to my roof rack before. Might do it again if I come from that direction.

acidice333 has been to an annual Dragon Meet! acidice333 has donated to the forums!

Yup strapped to the the roof, lol... It actually just needs to goto Vancouver BC since I'll just pick it up there and then I could join you Americans to the road to Ogopogo

18.(?) at.net
    - Jesse R
    -Jesse
    -94 ST205
    - Salmon Arm, BC
    - freak_man_7@hotmail.com

Project Ava

Room booked. Lol so any preview on the shirts this year?

Project Ava

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Cool, you're staying out at Vernon this year. It'll be fun, promise.

I'll have to check with Ryan. He ran into a couple issues when going for the design we are doing, but haven't heard in a few weeks. We'll have to place the order pretty soon too.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp

1994 ST205 WRC

username: Ianpen
    Name: Ian Penaranda
    Vehicle: 1990 celica gt4 (metallic black)
    t-shirt : yes medium please x2
    email: ianpenwow@hotmail.ca

Senior Member underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough underscore is a jewel in the rough
    underscore has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! underscore has donated to the forums!

a family reunion means I'll be missing out AGAIN :-( I may be able to detour through Vernon and say a quick hello on the Friday but chances are I won't be in the RC.

My leave got approved so this is a go. David, were good to go for the drive up on Thursday.

90 GTS Swap
    1/4 Mile 13.83 @ 100.73 mph 250hp 244tq

Quote Originally Posted by sloceli View Post
    My leave got approved so this is a go. David, were good to go for the drive up on Thursday.
    Excellent
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

You guys rock. My room is booked. Ended up about $60 cheaper this year than last, and we even got a group discount last year.

1994 ST205 WRC

KAOS (Jeremy)
    1994 Yellow GT-S (the only one going that won't have to fill up every 400 kms... LOL)
    T-Shirt: Yes x1 (XL)
    Calgary/Airdrie, AB
    jdwinterton/AT/gmail.com

Anyone want to go splits on the room?
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

... oh and my car is still up on jackstands, so I'm not sure if it'll be bolted back up in time to go... but I'll put my name in the pool and get my t-shirt anyways.
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

I need someone to bring up my hood from KoreanJoey still (to Vancouver)... if someone can, then I just need a room and I can make the Ogo... pleasssssseeee someone? soliceli? t-spoon? lol
    Last edited by acidice333; 06-24-2011 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acidice333 View Post
    I need someone to bring up my hood from KoreanJoey still (to Vancouver)... if someone can, then I just need a room and I can make the Ogo... pleasssssseeee someone? soliceli? t-spoon? lol
    If I were bringing a truck maybe, but words can scarcely describe how uncomfortable I'd be driving up there with a hood strapped to my roof, sorry.
    –verb (used with object)

hey chris , payment sent to your paypal for 2 t-shirts

Project Ava

Images

Got it Jon, thanks kindly!

For everyone that did not receive the email...

T-Shirts

T-Shirts are available by pre-order only. The cost will be $25 CAD per shirt. To purchase a T-Shirt, please send $25 by paypal to me at chris_dittrick@yahoo.ca by July 7th. In the paypal notes, please specify the size(s) you require (S-XXXL), your name, and your message board username. If you need to arrange a different method of payment, please email me and we will work something out.

1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Hotel Information

Village Green Hotel
    http://www.villagegreenhotel.com
    4801 - 27th Street, Vernon, BC VIT 4Z1 Canada
    Rates from: $99.00 - $149.00
    Advance Booking - Reserve, Pre-Pay & Save 15%!

Book online or call in toll free. There is no group code because of the pre-pay savings.

The rooms technically sleep up to 4, so feel free to group up to save. This hotel has a restaurant and sports bar, and a big parking lot which is a plus. They also have a heated pool, hot tub, and sauna. And an on-site liquor store...just in case.
    The place sounds great. Just a heads up - the 15% off is only available for online bookings - they can't give you the same rate if you phone it in. Although, you do get $10 off their $129 rooms if you've got an AMA/CAA card... if you phone in.

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

Images

That's interesting. Mine came to $106 / night for two beds.

1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    That's interesting. Mine came to $106 / night for two beds.

And you called it in?
    KAOS
    |
    |
    |
    |

Yeah, two double beds should come to $106 if booked online. It was over the phone that he couldn't give me the same deal. I opted for a different room, but got the $10 off with my AMA card.

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

Images

Mine was online, but I didn't know about the AMA discount. I wonder if I can get it applied retroactively?

1994 ST205 WRC

Thread Information