CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Tell Jason to bring his ST185 too!
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Jason & Caroline are now Ogopogo veterans. You, still are yet to earn your n00b status.

Just kidding, I like to bug ya.
    I make special won ton soup for you today

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

I know it's still a ways out, but are there any recommendations on accommodations and such for those of us completely unfamiliar with the area (any particular hotel associated with the gathering etc.)? I'm one of those very early planning-type people
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Yeah we usually plan to stay at the same hotel so we're all together. Usually I call ahead to get a group discount too since prices are kinda high. We're looking at a few different options for this year but still a bit undecided. In any case I think I should have that finalized within the next couple of weeks so that people can plan.

1994 ST205 WRC

Ah, sounds good
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

Haha ya Steve...this will be the second time we are going and your face won't be there.

I don't think Jason wants to bring his since it has a leak in it that he won't fix until next summer.

Senior Member DudeMan will become famous soon enough DudeMan's Avatar

DudeMan
    Chase
    1990 Toyota 4Runner SR5
    No T shirt
    Edmonton, AB
    chasegjenkinson@hotmail.com

I'll be there!

I'll actually be out there the entire first week of August since I'm going wheeling/camping with a bunch of friends..

Unfortunately I wont be driving the Celica though since it may not even be finished in time and my truck is much more suited for camping.

Doubt I will be able to partake in everything you guys have planned but it would be great to at least meet some of you and check out Toyoters.
    Last edited by DudeMan; 05-13-2011 at 03:24 AM.
    -Chase

1990 4Runner SR5
    1990 Celica GT-Four

lol its getting a little warm here in the okanagen. sunny and 24 today. 76 for my american friends hope its great weather this summer

Project Ava

Of course I'll be there. It's going to be great again! New logo/shirt will be unveiled this weekend at some point (which reminds me, we're going to do pre-orders this year so there's no outstanding charge for the planning crew).

RyanD (Ryan)
    1989 GTS w/ 3SGTE
    T-Shirt: Yes x2
    Edmonton, AB
    rdittrick/AT/edmontonoilers.com
    1989 ST162 GTS with 185 engine

Quote Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
    Of course I'll be there. It's going to be great again! New logo/shirt will be unveiled this weekend at some point (which reminds me, we're going to do pre-orders this year so there's no outstanding charge for the planning crew).
    sweet. cant wait to see this years design

Project Ava

Quote Originally Posted by RyanD View Post
    Hold on to your butts!!!

1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four Daisy - Daily driver.
    1985 Toyota Celica GT Delilah - Sold.
    1984 Celica Supra project (unnamed) - Currently in the low budget parts acquisition phase.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Yeah we usually plan to stay at the same hotel so we're all together. Usually I call ahead to get a group discount too since prices are kinda high. We're looking at a few different options for this year but still a bit undecided. In any case I think I should have that finalized within the next couple of weeks so that people can plan.
    yeah i am thinking about maybe trying to fly out for this meet...thinking about it not sure yet.

Yes I own 5(five) ST165's...it is problem...but I do not care

Doesn't like the tuna here. BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear is a splendid one to behold BabyBear's Avatar
    BabyBear has been to an annual Dragon Meet! BabyBear has donated to the forums! BabyBear helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. BabyBear helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

So if I show up in a Subaru, am I going to get raped/mugged/murdered/<insert some other unfortunate thing>?

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Mine still makes me jump when it clicks on if I'm not expecting it. (But then again, I'm a little girl).

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBear View Post
    So if I show up in a Subaru, am I going to get raped/mugged/murdered/<insert some other unfortunate thing>?
    Only if you consent.

Images

LOL.

Okay, we've got the hotel info set. I'll post up the details this weekend. Different place than last year, but should be a bit cheaper too.

1994 ST205 WRC

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I dunno if I can get a passport on time, but I'll go do it on Tuesday just cause. If I can, I'll also request it off work. But don't quite count me in just yet.
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

sloceli (Joel)
    1990 GTS-T TURBO SWAP (black)
    T-Shirt: Yes
    Everett, WA
    sloceli@celicatech.com

For all the people from the west coast I have a couch, air matress and pleanty of floor space for those who might need it. It took me about 6 hours to drive up there last time I went.

90 GTS Swap
    1/4 Mile 13.83 @ 100.73 mph 250hp 244tq

Images

Hotel Information

Village Green Hotel
    http://www.villagegreenhotel.com
    4801 - 27th Street, Vernon, BC VIT 4Z1 Canada
    Rates from: $99.00 - $149.00
    Advance Booking - Reserve, Pre-Pay & Save 15%!

Book online or call in toll free. There is no group code because of the pre-pay savings.

The rooms technically sleep up to 4, so feel free to group up to save. This hotel has a restaurant and sports bar, and a big parking lot which is a plus. They also have a heated pool, hot tub, and sauna. And an on-site liquor store...just in case.

1994 ST205 WRC

Room is booked, can't back out now!
    –verb (used with object)

17. (from alltrac.net)
    username: Terracar
    Name: Joe
    Car: 92 Celica Alltrac
    T-shirt: Yes
    Email: tofacojoe/AT/hotmail.com

Images

Quote Originally Posted by T-spoon View Post
    Room is booked, can't back out now!
    Nice! I'm booking mine on the 1st (pay day).

Thanks for the at.net updates Aaron!

1994 ST205 WRC

I am going to try and actually make it out there this year. I said I would try to come out the first year and I missed it so I do not want to jinx it. I will let you know sooner to the date if I can make it out. But I hope to join and meet some of you.

Jeff
    JEFF

'90 ST185-project car
    '91 ST185-parts car then to be rebuilt
    '00 Chev 1500-Daily Driver
    up in the great white north

Images

Definitely! We should have a good caravan going out from Calgary.

1994 ST205 WRC

Looks like David and I and our girls are sharing a room, I just have to get the time off from work and get a boarder pass. I'm trying on getting a caravan from WA up to Vernon.

90 GTS Swap
    1/4 Mile 13.83 @ 100.73 mph 250hp 244tq

Thread Information