CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Default Ogopogo 2011 - August 5-7

Hey everyone,

Ogopogo this year will be August 5-7. Time to book your calendars and those days off from work if you can!

The Run of the Ogopogo meet is held annually in Vernon, British Columbia, Canada.

I noticed that the Sun Valley Cruise In folks sent out a registration email. Don't register yet. There was some suggestion of doing some different stuff on the Sunday this year, but we'll see what is decided. For now, hold off on registration if you can - still lots of time to get the early discount if need be.

I think the detailed planning and everything will come after the Dragon meet (May 21-22), but I wanted to get our official thread in now.

Post up if you're going to make it. I think we will definitely have a good turnout this year as always! Can't wait to see everyone again.

-Username
    -Actual First Name
    -Car
    -T-Shirt: Yes or No (~$20-25...we'll work on getting it as cheap as possible)
    -email address (so I can send you updates when they are available)

1. ChrisD (Chris)
    1988 GT4 (white) / 1994 GT4 (black)
    T-Shirt: Yes x2
    Calgary, AB
    chris_dittrick/AT/yahoo.ca
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. Funkycheeze (Ryan)
    1984 Celica Supra (Red)
    T-shirt: Yes
    Calgary, AB
    raschof/AT/telus.net

3. Tara (Tara)
    1994 GT4 (Light Blue)
    T-shirt: Yes
    Calgary, AB
    tara.trigg/AT/gmail.com

4. CBB (Michael) and his lady.
    1991 Celica GTS (Canadian)
    T-shirt: Yes x2
    Pasadena, CA
    mwigle/AT/mac.com

5. pintoBC_5sfte (Jon+Tasha)
    91 GT-S (turboed) (red)
    T-Shirt: Yes (x2)
    Kelowna, BC
    pintocrazy/AT/hotmail.com

Project Ava

i also posted this up on toyota syndicate NW

Project Ava

I really want to make it this year.. gonna put my name on..

6. T-spoon (David) and/or wife(Lilly) if we bring 2 cars
    01 MR2 Spyder (black/tan)
    T-shirt: Yes (1)
    Seattle, WA
    vishdav/at/yahoo.com
    I would like to bring both cars, but I won't add the supra until closer to time because I just don't know if I'll have the swap complete by then.
    ra·tion·al·ize /ˈręʃənlˌaɪz, ˈręʃnlˌaɪz/ Show Spelled [rash-uh-nl-ahyz, rash-nl-ahyz] Show IPA verb, -ized, -iz·ing.
    –verb (used with object)
    1. to ascribe (one's acts, opinions, etc.) to causes that superficially seem reasonable and valid but that actually are unrelated to the true, possibly unconscious and often less creditable or agreeable causes.

7. WALKER (David)
    1977 GT (silver) / 1994 GT4 (white)
    T-Shirt: Yes x1
    Calgary, AB
    walker.davidj/AT/gmail.com
    David Walker
    ------------------

Definitely planning on attending. Hopefully I'll be around this side of the country.

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

Eric
    1991 Toyota celica GT
    t-shirt: Yea
    littlerock, CA
    Toyotacelica661/AT/aol.com

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

9. Trialsmaster2 (Aaron & Chalan)
    1987 Celica GT Four (white)
    T-shirt: Yes x2
    Vernon, BC
    aaron/AT/abmphoto.ca

Junior Member Mr.Rift is on a distinguished road

Images

Mr.rift (John)
    1994 GT4 Silver
    T-Shirt: yes 1
    Calgary, AB
    mr.rift@gmail.com

Chris do you want me to post this on 1stgencelica.com?
    David Walker
    ------------------

Quote Originally Posted by WALKER View Post
    Chris do you want me to post this on 1stgencelica.com?
    Also, can I toss this up on celicasupra.com to make less for you to keep track of?

Ultimo Miembro Fantįstico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Hey guys, although you are welcome to it is probably easier for me to post up on the sites. I have a list of about 15 sites that I will post to, and I just email subscribe so that I can keep track of responses. That way people have 1 point of contact to make things easier. Still lots of time on this, this is posted a lot earlier than we did last year. I just wanted to get this on Ctech first as that is where the bulk of the people are from. Also, I've got a bit of a different blurb that I use for other sites since they may or may not know what it is all about. Also for those who do know, they probably know me already.

Hope that's cool with you guys!

I'll spend some time tonight to get the messages up.

1994 ST205 WRC

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisD View Post
    Hope that's cool with you guys!
    Perfectly alright with me. Just was offering to help you out if you wanted it. Let me know if you need help with anything else around the planning of the event.
    David Walker
    ------------------

I can't make it this year, but there is always next year!

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Quote Originally Posted by sodap0p View Post
    I can't make it this year, but there is always next year!
    Steve - Why don't you just save yourself the same agony and banning every year and just state the following:

I can't make it any year, but there is always another life!
    David Walker
    ------------------

11. (from alltrac.net)
    username: ssmayes23
    Name: Spencer Mayes
    Car: 93 Celica GT4
    T-shirt: oh ya!
    Email: ssmayes/AT/gmail.com

username: schweizerceli
    Name: Sean B
    Car: black 91 RC or red 94 WRC
    T-shirt: 1 please
    Email: sean/AT/zenautoworks.ca

.. JDM and Euro import cars / parts direct from Japan
    '91 ST185H RC - Current Project
    '93 ST185H - Current Commuter
    '94 ST205 WRC - Current Toy
    '92 ST185H RC - Sold to GT4RC
    '89 ST162 GTS - Sold to RyanD
    '88 ST165 GTI 4WD Turbo - Sold
    '88 ST165 - Sold to ChrisD

Quote Originally Posted by WALKER View Post
    Steve - Why don't you just save yourself the same agony and banning every year and just state the following:

I can't make it any year, but there is always another life!

LOL! good one, I might just use that next year

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

I want to go but my Alltrac maybe on display in the show room at Griots during this. If it is I might drive the 81 celica up but Im not 100% sure on that.
    Last edited by 93cc; 04-04-2011 at 02:29 AM.

93 Black AllTrac
    81 Black/Blue Celica
    2007 Silver Tacoma Sport

Quote Originally Posted by 93cc View Post
    I want to go but my Alltrac my on display in the show room at Griots during this. If it is I might drive the 81 celica up but Im not 100% sure on that.
    awww at least i got to see your celica last year

Project Ava

epicCT-Caroline and Jason
    Celica GT4 1994 Black
    2 t-shirts
    Calgary, Alberta
    ctarkows@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by epicCT View Post
    epicCT-Caroline and Jason
    Celica GT4 1994 Black
    2 t-shirts
    Calgary, Alberta
    ctarkows@gmail.com
    AWESOME! Im glad to see you guys are going

I wish I was able to join you

94 JDM ST205
    94 JDM SW20
    91 JDM ST185 RC

Images

Jason & Caroline are now Ogopogo veterans. You, still are yet to earn your n00b status.

Just kidding, I like to bug ya.

1994 ST205 WRC

Thread Information