CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

40 and 50 degrees doesn't exactly require winter weather clothes...except maybe for you southern folks with your warmer climates
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am not going to make it. I am still here till the end of the month.
    Coldiron (Cold - Iron) | Dragon Meet OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

| offensivetheory.deviantart.com/
    1992 Celica Gtfour | 2003 350z Track

Quote Originally Posted by alltracNyx View Post
    40 and 50 degrees doesn't exactly require winter weather clothes...except maybe for you southern folks with your warmer climates
    if its around 50 ill be fine.. I packed up pretty much all my hoodies, its been in the 70s and 80s here recently... Don't hate on the south's warmer climates. It's nice when spring actually starts in March and April as opposed to may or later

Im interested, only if Chris ever "replys" about these 7th gen rims he said he wanted... I have people chomping at the bit to get to them..

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Did your # change? I sent you a message about it on the 28th....
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Ya, i got a new number a while ago. i sent u a PM on here and u nvr replied, unless my mailbox was full...

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Communication failz...
    ~alltracNyx

And it only took me a week this time! Here's some pics.

I see you Manda...

We had a good turn out. They probably all showed up for story time...

Pictures of the parked cars...

Whoopsie!

Walking the trail...

Follow the leader...

Looking down from the top of the waterfall...

Ray didn't fit very well in this tunnel!

Austin has a problem with climbing trees...

Daniel carrying his gf across a rockier section of the stream...

The picture on the wall at BDubs, ironic?

Four of us cruised back up the twisties after dinner, and parked for one last photo opportunity...

~alltracNyx

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I heard my moobs were part of story time...

I'm feeling a lil' itch for some skype flashing...
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

lmao maybe when my stomach is up to the challenge....
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Originally Posted by Hookecho
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

nice shots now you just have to wait and see if Im moving out there to get some more of our cars (and me and Stacy) together

We had some fun being tourists with Manda too!

~alltracNyx

that was a lot of fun.. I enjoyed it

and we found me a home when i move out there...

Thread Information