CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Default 6GC.net hosted: Midwest Meet v1.0 2011

I just thought I'd give anyone in the area a heads up, 6GC.net is taking roll call on who is up for a meet in Utica, IL.

Details:

Where: Starved Rock State Park - Utica, IL
    When: April 9,2011 @ 12:00pm
    Map: Parking Lot

As it stands, we've got about 8 cars coming from 6GC, I'm looking to get more celica love out there. We will be having a cookout while we're there, so there's also a list of what everyone is bringing. Traditionally, this meet has been very chill.... Everyone just kinda shows up, intros, foodstuffs, photoshoot and maybe a hike through the state park.

Reply in this thread if you are interested so that I can add your name/sn to the list.

Here's what we currently have from 6GC:
    1. Richee3 and GF- Burgers/Buns.
    2. 4eyedfreek and GF
    3. Chris and Stacy- Puppy Chow/Pico/Good stories for the rest of us to listen to.
    4. zake and possibly a friend (depends on her work schedule)- chips/plates
    5. enderswift
    6. Bitter (?)
    7. BigBlock and wife- Soda/Water/Charcoal/Lighter Fluid.
    8. Stambo
    9. SoDo (?)
    10. Cheela (?)
    11. Driver
    12. Shigexile and gf (?)
    I look forward to seeing who else can make it out there!

~Chris
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Hookecho
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Anybody...??

Night wolf, this is the one I posted about on facebook. You better show up, you said you would!
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Quote Originally Posted by alltracNyx View Post
    Anybody...??

Night wolf, this is the one I posted about on facebook. You better show up, you said you would!
    You can count on me to be there
    Ill just have to leave my place at 9am lol
    Traction! My only weakness!

bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

If you look on the list, Stambo is from Wisconsin as well maybe you two can caravan down....

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Stambo is on 6gc I'm guessing?

Yea. He's got a 3S swapped '94

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

That's pretty sweet, I'll have to hop over there and find him

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Are you a member of 6gc? If not, we're friends with him on fb as well.
    ~alltracNyx

Well I wasn't a member on 6gc.net but now I am now! Were gonna try and meet somewhere in between before we hit the 3 hour trip. Two 2nd gen 3S swapped Celicas! Talk about sweet!

Glad we could unite the two of you for what could be an epic bromance?
    ~alltracNyx

Haha quite possibly, I'm going to see if my buddy wants to join. He's got a 4th gen All-Trac

I might go, that was a nice area last year when i went. and good food!

lol Well, its the same place and we'll have better food, so come on up!

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

It officially looks like I will be making this one too...
    Last edited by manda; 03-31-2011 at 09:39 PM.

You have perfect timing lady!
    ~alltracNyx

i know right.. but the perfect timing was all due to the Adler school calling me back today for an interview... you can thank them, then make then let me in, haha

What's meant to be, will be. It was obviously meant to be that you would be in Chicago at the perfect time for this meet. I'd love to have you living here, so here's to hoping that you get into that school. Fun times will be had in Chicago. Oh, and we can do some Chicago deep dish pizza and conveyor belt sushi while you're here!
    ~alltracNyx

What's meant to be, will be. It was obviously meant to be that you would be in Chicago at the perfect time for this meet. I'd love to have you living here, so here's to hoping that you get into that school. Fun times will be had in Chicago. Oh, and we can do some Chicago deep dish pizza and conveyor belt sushi while you're here!
    YEEEESSSSSS please!!!!

So the weather keeps changing...it's going back and forth between sunshine and rain, but it's maintaining a high of 63 and a low of 50, so at least we won't freeze. But rain or shine, this meet is happening. Besides, we got some pretty awesome pictures out of the rain last year.
    ~alltracNyx

in other words.. "manda pack a variety of all your clothes bc who the hell knows what it'll be like next weekend" ?? LOL

Yes Definitely.

And don't forget the leather either!

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    Yes Definitely.

And don't forget the leather either!
    haha, its as good as packed already

It'll most likely be jeans and hoodie weather next weekend, just make sure you have appropriate shoes that you don't care if they get muddy. I know you probably wanted to wear some sexy shoes like Jas mentioned in the gun thread, but you'll get stuck in the mud in those
    ~alltracNyx

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli has a reputation beyond repute 4thgenceli's Avatar
    4thgenceli has been to an annual Dragon Meet! 4thgenceli helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Pics in Leather and heels?
    Jasmine - 1989 GTS. GenIV 3s-gte, e153 LSD transmission, 3" turbo-back exhaust. SOLD

Her Build thread -->

It'll most likely be jeans and hoodie weather next weekend, just make sure you have appropriate shoes that you don't care if they get muddy. I know you probably wanted to wear some sexy shoes like Jas mentioned in the gun thread, but you'll get stuck in the mud in those
    haha, i did not intend on wearing heels to the meet... my interview, yes.. but thats pretty much it. I'm gonna have to dig out all my winter clothes again sometime this week I suppose

Thread Information