CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Midwest Meet

Cool Midwest Meet

There will be a meeting taking place in Illinois for anyone wanting to attend. This is a Celica meet, but if you can't make it in your Celica, then at least make sure it is a Toyota.

When: May 14th
    Where: Dave and Busters
    Addison
    1155 N Swift Road
    Addison , IL 60101
    Time: Be there by 1PM

So far, we've got about 10 people coming from Newcelica.org We will be chilling at Dave and Busters, eat there(really good food) then go for a little cruse, photo shoot, and meet and chill with new people. Come and join us, the more people that show up, the better it will be. Please reply to this thread so I can add you, if you don't have an account(don't want to make one) on newcelica. Thanks

Resident Japexican Ninjaneer
    bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney is just really nice bloodMoney's Avatar
    bloodMoney has been to an annual Dragon Meet! bloodMoney has donated to the forums! bloodMoney helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Ahem..... Midwest Meet

There are a few guys with 3s swapped Celicas coming down from WI....
    -Shadow's Army- Ninjaneer/Resident 6g Killer-

'88 Alltrac "Patty"
    '90 Alltrac "Ellie"
    '96 GT "Abby" ~ RIP 11/17/2013
    '96 GT 'vert "Lily" ~ RIP 08/22/2015
    '04 LS430 "Alice"
    '98 GS400

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Hookecho
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    I told him that he shouldn't be ashamed of being gay. He should be ashamed of stealing that ladies dick.

Come join us!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodMoney View Post
    Ahem..... Midwest Meet

There are a few guys with 3s swapped Celicas coming down from WI....
    Unfortunately two of the 3s swapped Celicas wont be there, Stambo has to work and I am removing the trans from mine :/
    Traction! My only weakness!

can you make it to this meet? may 14
    Where are you located?

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Oh, Ray (Night_Wolf) is still coming to the meet tomorrow, he just won't be in the 3s swapped Celica.
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

so...anybody?

Thread Information