CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default 1990 gt (krypto)

Ok my project is a 1990 gt 5 speed stick 5sfe . I bought it last October for $300 i was impressed that it came with the motor. As of right now its still sitting where I parked it the day I brought it home. Up until recently I've had no time to work on it due to the fact that I was given a son born Dec. 14. So tar I can tell I'm going to need at least one cam, an intake system of some kind, a good chunk of vac lines, tires all around. This is just to get it somewhat road worrhy. I'll post pics later of the project due to lack of good internet.

Ps not gonna do the 2jz swap for anyone who remembers.

Ok so I have worked on it a lot lately the initial problem was that the coming was off so it wouldn't start, now the next problem is to put so good gas in the tank to see if it will fire, then I I need to get a another exhaust cam to replace the chipped one. Then on to to tires and cosmetics.

Now for pics.

Can anyone tell me what the hell these are

Last edited by Superman; 03-12-2011 at 11:52 PM. Reason: forgot pic

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Doowstados will become famous soon enough Doowstados will become famous soon enough

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Ok so I have worked on it a lot lately the initial problem was that the coming was off so it wouldn't start, now the next problem is to put so good gas in the tank to see if it will fire, then I I need to get a another exhaust cam to replace the chipped one. Then on to to tires and cosmetics.

Now for pics.

Can anyone tell me what the hell these are

For some reason your pics aren't showing up for me.
    - Dustin J.

1991 Toyota Celica GT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't know why they came up on my phone

Thread Information