CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default New member in SOCAL

Hey guys my name is Chris and I recently purchased a 1990 All Trac with 140k original miles. Im new to Celicas but i used to have a 92 MR2 with a 3rd gen Swap 325WHP.

I've been working on the Celica doing basic maintenance and in the process of fixing the exhaust leaks I have as well as gutting the cats. My car was stored for 6 years and hardly driven. Any common problem areas i should look at? It made the trip home from Corona to Santa Clarita Valley so it runs pretty good. It idles a little high so I have to look into that and it will need new wheel bearings soon. That's all I can think of right now I will keep looking the car over for anymore problems.

Thanks in advance for any help!! I will post pics of my car tomorrow.

Murg's Heathen's Pet Snitch Monkey CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut is a splendid one to behold CollapsedNut's Avatar
    CollapsedNut has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CollapsedNut has donated to the forums! CollapsedNut helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

WTF there must be a none stop supply of all tracs in Cali. Skrew you guys.
    Welcome to the board tho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by manda
    what do I know? I'm just a woman on a car forum..
    guess I better get back to makin your sammich
    Cheese! Cheese for everyone! Wait..no. No cheese for you!

89 Celica GT
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

88 ST165 "
    "
    07 4Runner SR5

Gas prices, home foreclosure, lame CHP. I have been happy with my selection at the yards around here.

Hey Chris! Santa Clarita, holla! Welcome to the site, which is, the BEST source of anything CELICA. The members and the boards are fantastic when it comes to wealth of knowledge. Glad to see another SoCal member, I'm hoping to get enough people together for a meet this spring.

Welcome to CTech!!

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Welcome! Post up some pics when you get a chance
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

now only jaz is needed to complete the ctech resident chicks welcoming committee ...........

Welcome and +1 on pics!
    Traction! My only weakness!

Welcome to Ctech!
    " So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable Creature, since it enables one to find or make a Reason for everything one has a mind to do. "

Thanks for the welcome I appreciate it! I will post pics today!

Thread Information