CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool New From MAINE!!

Hello fellow members of the forum!!

Just wanted to stop in and post in the N00b thread!

I just purchased a 92 All Trac, Super White . Currently has 170k, but undergoing a massive over-haul. She is completely torn apart and awaiting tasty new parts! Should only be a few more weeks until she is back on the road. She is currently getting all the Cancerous rust taken out and will be getting a rust proof coating or two.

I'll be putting up a project thread sometime soon!

Happy to meet everyone!

Oh also, a fellow Maine All Trac Owner, he is known as Greg.. on Alltrac.net he is known as Wartowels sent me here and also told me about the repair Manuel, or the "green book" but I have not really had much luck finding it. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction???? I have some unibody pieces that were completely rusted, and may have to custom fab it.

The major piece is triangular shape with a circle that held a bushing that was rusted off onto the subframe, located behind the wheel well and I've been calling it the rear subframe mount? I know its probably not correct, but i have not been able to find anything on it online.

thanks in advance for the help, i need as much of it as i can get!

Welcome to the site!
    Traction! My only weakness!

btw, didn't mean to give myself a thumbs down in the title.... not quite sure how that happened.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD has much to be proud of ChrisD's Avatar
    ChrisD has been to an official Ogopogo Meet! ChrisD has donated to the forums! ChrisD helped get Luni's MR2 back on the road! ChrisD helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon ChrisD helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Welcome! BTW I fixed your thumbs down.
    1988 ST165 2.2L @ 370awhp
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1994 ST205 WRC
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome! and Yay for another female on the site

anyways, welcome to the site and good luck w all the work! Requesting pics come soon
    Last edited by manda; 03-03-2011 at 01:16 AM.

thank you for fixing my thumbs down! haha WOO!

and Manda, it's always nice to have a fellow female around! And thanks for the link! I will be posting up pictures stat

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Yay for another chick! I would love to see pics ASAP.

And welcome!

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAllTrac View Post
    and Manda, it's always nice to have a fellow female around! And thanks for the link! I will be posting up pictures stat
    if you ever need anything, someone around here is always wiling to help out. and there's tons of good info on the site.
    I'm sure the third resident ctech female will be sending a welcome a little later... there are 3 of us that post pretty regularly that I know if (plus Murg's wife), but several on the site in general
    cant wait to see the car!
    Last edited by manda; 03-03-2011 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by manda View Post
    I'm sure the third resident ctech female will be sending a welcome a little later
    You forgot Azzy! That's mean.

Kidding aside, welcome!

Where at in Maine are ya? I spent a couple summers in Maine doing photography and sailing. I also learned how to drive backroads. I learned about straddling the center line on curvy backroads and looking for on coming headlights. It gives you the most room on the road incase there is Moose or Deer. It's one of the reasons I took an internship out here in Monterey, I missed the cold seaside.

The rocker panels and various bushing mounts are pretty prone to cancer. I have been slowly cleaning mine out and coating what's clean with Rust Bullet. Love that stuff, get a mask.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Car_Barn_Bandit View Post

Kidding aside, welcome!

Where at in Maine are ya? I spent a couple summers in Maine doing photography and sailing. I also learned how to drive backroads. I learned about straddling the center line on curvy backroads and looking for on coming headlights. It gives you the most room on the road incase there is Moose or Deer. It's one of the reasons I took an internship out here in Monterey, I missed the cold seaside.

The rocker panels and various bushing mounts are pretty prone to cancer. I have been slowly cleaning mine out and coating what's clean with Rust Bullet. Love that stuff, get a mask.
    lmao! lol

anyways, welcome too ctech, you'll find this site like a second home too you

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Eric Barrera is on a distinguished road

Images

Kidding aside, welcome!

lmao! lol

anyways, welcome too ctech, you'll find this site like a second home too you

Originally Posted by Mafix
    2 step that bitch when he walks around back!

I forgot no one, i just wasn't willing to go there. If you haven't noticed, Azz likes to start random threads giving shit about various things... I don't need another right now

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Barrera View Post
    you'll find this site like a second home too you
    ^ trooooooof

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Is Greg also "Wartowels" on 6gc? I've seen that name before, but I'm not on AT.net
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

I've had some good banter with Wartowels. He should be HERE though.

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

And I would be the third resident female that Manda is referencing

Welcome!
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

I am super excited to be a part of the forum! I'll have my project thread up with pictures hopefully by tonight when i get out of class!

Welcome to Ctech!
    " So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable Creature, since it enables one to find or make a Reason for everything one has a mind to do. "

Wonder if we have enough Ctech babes for a CTech Babes Calendar? That would be beauty. Welcome.
    69 Mustang coupe 351W edelbrock performer top end, 89 Mustang GT TF top end BBK SSI intake, 90 All Trac JDM 92 swap! "Fiery the angels rose...Deep thunder rolld' around their shores. Indignant, burning with the fires of Orc."

Quote Originally Posted by 90ToyAllTrac View Post
    Wonder if we have enough Ctech babes for a CTech Babes Calendar? That would be beauty. Welcome.
    Haha thats a good idea
    Traction! My only weakness!

at minimum you've got a couple months worth of female....

Hey baby, you want some fries with that shake? Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles! is a name known to all Waffles!'s Avatar
    Waffles! has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Waffles! has donated to the forums! Waffles! helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Waffles! helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Waffles! helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon Waffles! helped KM replace his 5-year-old clutch.

Images

Count me in.

Originally Posted by temperacerguy
    OK, the german sheppard is hot

real girls give stick

littlemiss, the BGB is located in the link displayed in the upper right hand corner of the "home" page of this site. From what I understand now its only available to donating members, but I dont think it takes much to get that status. It might be worth it just for that, but that up to you. This is a great forum.
    “It's amazing how once the mind is free of emotional pollution, logic and clarity emerge...
    Yet, it's our emotions and imperfections that makes us human.”
    ― Clyde DeSouza,

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles! View Post
    Count me in.
    Your avatar would make a great January. Naga-nooch!
    69 Mustang coupe 351W edelbrock performer top end, 89 Mustang GT TF top end BBK SSI intake, 90 All Trac JDM 92 swap! "Fiery the angels rose...Deep thunder rolld' around their shores. Indignant, burning with the fires of Orc."

The Notorious P.I.G.
    Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho has too many green lights. Hookecho's Avatar
    Hookecho has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Hookecho has donated to the forums! Hookecho helped get Play's clutch job done. Hookecho helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Welcome!

"Pain and despair, damage and beatings, they don't end the world. The world ends when you're dead. You've got more punishment in store. Until then, stand it like a man and give some back".

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMissAllTrac View Post
    The major piece is triangular shape with a circle that held a bushing that was rusted off onto the subframe, located behind the wheel well and I've been calling it the rear subframe mount? I know its probably not correct, but i have not been able to find anything on it online.
    I'm guessing it's the swaybar mount. Welcome!

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    I was deaf, sore and majorly pissed off

Thread Information