CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

But you are missing out on the benefit that the stock ecu runs entirely too rich anyways. I said it would be safe up to 12psi so for someone looking for a quick cheap way to convert to e85 it will work as long as they are not looking for huge power.

I am running an aem fpr set at stock 38psi and the numbers I posted were on my rebuilt 9.5:1 motor with upgraded ct26 2.5" exhaust and completely stock other than that. I have done multiple test and you can turn base fuel psi up to around 45-50 and get the lambda up to what you want but it is just a waste of fuel. The suggested lambda for boosted cars is around .85 if you can trim the individual injectors. Since I could not do this I felt safer with my car at .75 lambda.

Like I said check out the alternate fuel section on mr2oc.com there isn't much information about what I did but that is from a lack of afr #s actually being posted. I believe I am the first to post #s after doing the conversion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

90 St185_DD actual car seen on tirerack.com(-_-)90 St185_ race car(-_-)92 Celica Gt_Runnig

Senior Member v8killer is on a distinguished road

Images

okay there it is, i do get what ur saying now but for it to be exactly as stock u need to have 650cc or so with all else stock kinda, i want to get mine to stock tune and waste that fuel at 12 psi so i can get it to 16-17 psi and be at about .8 labda i think for me .85 is about the absolute limit for forced induction. but yeah what u say makes sense if u wanna stick to 12-13 psi. post some pics on a different thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    black st165 sleeper- the v8 killin' 2.0L bottle of whoop-ass!
    mods: you wish you knew!
    "Straight lines are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers" Colin McRae- RIP

Originally Posted by Luni
    Are you serious?

Jesus, you really should just get a fucking sportscar that was designed to go fast.

Yeah I have project thread on alltrac.net but I suck about keeping it up to date. I have since gone fmic and stand alone and I am getting ready to start making a top feed rail like the one posted on this board with using the 5s rail and wrx injectors to support 17-18 psi on a bosch 044 fuel pump. I will post more once I get closer to being done since I am saving for the dragon for a while.

90 St185_DD actual car seen on tirerack.com(-_-)90 St185_ race car(-_-)92 Celica Gt_Runnig

I hate all you guys that only got through a tank in a month. I live in one of the smallest states (Delaware) and I go throug a tank in a little over a week, and I only drive to work and to where I pick up my daughter that is it. Sucks. I get almost 420 miles to a tank too. On my 95 ST

With my commute I go through about a tank a week. Here is the damage from last nights fill.

David Walker
    ------------------

Images

lol i go through a tank and a half a week

thats about 50-something bucks huh? 73.16

Are you serious?

Jesus, you really should just get a fucking sportscar that was designed to go fast.

Quote Originally Posted by v8killer View Post
    lol i go through a tank and a half a week

thats about 50-something bucks huh? 73.16
    I know the $73.16 is a strange number. Really should have stopped topping it up at $73, then at $73.16 it was completely full with gas ready to start overflowing. Price of $1.309 / L is the same as $4.974 / Gal in the US.
    David Walker
    ------------------

Images

ouch! i say e85 for everyone!!!!!!!!

Are you serious?

Lifetime Member shreddr69 is on a distinguished road
    shreddr69 has donated to the forums!

My darn Tundra cost over $100 to fill from empty, thank goodness I don't have to drive much at $4.39 per gallon for premium! YIKES!!

Thread Information