CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default after 2 years i just now got my car back!

tons of work though. i originally gutted the car free of sound deading goo. seats, carpet, passenger seat, center console, p/s,a/c, head liner... get the point? well i got it back for 50 bucks. i just had to have it back. the first thing i noticed was the car had a dead cell. cyl 1 rod was off the crank it seemed.. the clutch was dead accoring to him and the exhaust was ripped off... no big deal i think.. junkyard has a solid motor out of a camry, was in a accident with only 96k on it. only 250$ sooo.. ill keep ya posted.... more in the future

Junior Member boo_guy is on a distinguished road

Congrats!

thanks. so far i got another motor... everything switched over to other motor... now it sits waiting for new flywheel and cv's...

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco UtahSleeper is on a distinguished road UtahSleeper's Avatar

Congrats. What is it? Why was it not in your possession and pics!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* 1980 Corolla Hatchback (Power project) * 1988 Celica Alltrac (Snow fun project)

Thread Information