CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Default Front Pillar Garnish, LH & RH

Could I get the part numbers for the driver's and passenger's front pillar garnishes for a 93 Celica with grey interior, please? I attempted to order them last week, but they came back unavailable, so I'm wondering if the part # I used was incorrect.

Thanks for the help.

Oh, that was you? I owe you some feedback!

The parts that you had on the order were little strips that run along the forward edge of the door aperture, between the A-pillar trim and the sill trim. It sounds like you're actually looking for the plastic panels that cover the inside of the A-pillars. Is that right? Part numbers on those are 62210-20030-03 and 62220-20030-03, right and left. They're still available, though (much as I hate to admit it) somewhat spendy.

If I am off base, I may need more info from you or a picture to see what you're looking at. Thank you sir!
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Thanks Aaron, that's exactly what I was looking for. I'm sad that they're a little pricey, so it might be a bit before I order those.

Thanks again.

No problem at all. Thanks for the opportunity!
    NOTICE: As of 15 January 2013, I am no longer associated with Lithia Toyota of Springfield.

Thread Information