CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: my st165 build

Senior Member jaydog82 is on a distinguished road

ok, I got a couple of projects done today.

Regreased the cv installed better bands and changed a bad boot.

I finially installed the special 2 micron secondary oil filter and custom mud flaps, yes my alltrac will see dirt and mud.

STILL TO COME:
    Install second ST165 heat exchanger in line with its own fan
    Install EGT probe into exhaust manifold
    Install rear strut tower brace
    Install head light relay mod
    Finish my LED conversion
    When I have the funds get a custom exhaust from the 3" DP back
    Install the 2 sets of 4" 200k candle power KC driving lights that I have
    Install the water temp and voltage gauges
    Make a custom electronic exhaust cutout

Thats all i can think of untill stage 2 of my power goals.
    Last edited by jaydog82; 05-24-2012 at 03:48 AM.
    ST165

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

Ok, I had to replace the alt, I also got a second heat exchanger for the wta ic.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk 2
    ST165

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

JDM engine and new turbo. SPEC stage 2 clutch,walbro 255lph fuel pump, AEM dry flow filter and custom 3" straight intake, 3" ausie DP, upgraded HE and heat wrapped ST165 WTA IC, 8mm magnacore wires, speedsorce solid motor mounts, ASI Aluminum RAD, 2micron second oil filter kit, prosport EGT-BOOST-WB O2 gauges, all new: seals/gaskets/belts/hoses/ Water Pump/ Timing belt kit, Rebuilt half shafts, new drive shaft u-joints, new control bushings, cleaned and balanced injectors,

Looking awesome bro! Haven't been on here for awhile =D.

Thanks man

ST165

Made a template for a cooling plate and a straight intake cold air box, idk if the cooling plate is helping but the cardboard intake box is keeping the filter 10-15 degrees cooler.

ST165

More

ST165

update time

I am now running bridgestone RE11 tires

i had a ss teflon oil return line made and i installed a cometic oil pan gasket (thanks to joel aka 1not2listen)

I installed a set of gt4 poly rear control, toe and trailing arm bushings http://www.gt4.com.pl/polyurethane/index.php

all cleaned up

the current engine look

I installed my 4 6" kc driving lights

just the driving lights

with the headlights
    ST165

OK time for an update. I finally found the problem with my Afr/ running too rich problem. I tested the voltage at the ecu from the o2 sensor, I got negative voltage so I tested for continuity and found that the feed wire to the ecu was getting grounded out in the wire harness. I ran a new wire and the ecu now sees good voltage. I passed smog like a fing Prius.
    ST165

Before the new wire and after.
    ST165

Kick ass man!
    - Mario
    - Shadow's Army - 5 star General -

Questions?

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a Habit."

Ya I know, it passed crazy good
    ST165

Thread Information