CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No life idea?

Default No life idea?

Just dawned on me, I read the same thing OVER and OVER and constantly browsing the website. I don't even know how much time I spend on here. Would there be a way to add something to show seconds, minutes, hours, years and decades on this site? Might sound stupid but I would like to see how much time I spend on Ctech just staring at the screen.

bahaha, Justin tells me I spend way too much time on here a lot.

Sorry... I got distracted... MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica has a brilliant future MCcelica's Avatar
    MCcelica has been to an annual Dragon Meet! MCcelica helped get Play's clutch job done. MCcelica helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Over the years I've spent a ton of time on here. A 5+ year relationshit was ended partially because I "pay more attention to that damn website than you do to me!"...... Now, even though she is a swamp donkey, she was still right about that. But the reason for that was that "Celicatech doesn't act like a fucking (insert colorful four letter adjective of your chosing here) like you do!". Now I'm going to reflect back on that and figure out which of the two, yes two, was really the cause...
    Poena Hodie Vires Cras y Semper Fidelis Maximus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by surfergravity
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    My coffee, without me, is useless. Without my coffee, I am useless. I must drink my coffee true.
    Shadows Army: Commanding Officer: Yoda Combat Regiment

<-- If it ain't rainin', we ain't trainin'.

LOL.. that sucks, but its slightly funny
    Justin is the one who bugged me til I finally joined the site, he's on here too.

That is definitely an interesting idea to add to the site. I'm not all knowing in the way of website development, but could see it would be hard to track and know the accuracy. What happens if you leave the site open on your browser all night when you go to bed, would that count that time?
    David Walker
    ------------------

Walker, I want your 205. the end.

Drove all the way to TN, for the hotel. CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO has a reputation beyond repute CriScO's Avatar
    CriScO has been to an annual Dragon Meet! CriScO has donated to the forums! CriScO helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. CriScO helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. CriScO helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

I'm pretty sure most of us DON'T want to know how much time we spend here.

The Coupe:
    - Custom SRI, external coil distributor conversion, MSD Blaster 2 coil, MSD 6a ignition, OBX 4-1 Header, 2.5" exhaust with Magnaflow muffler, Eibach springs, GT-S hub/rear disc conversion, Lots of shiny red engine paint, Ridiculously unnecessary 5" tach, Tons of fun useless switches and pretty glowing red lights, Currently sitting in the driveway with a snapped timing belt I'm too lazy to fix...
    The Hatch:
    - Custom SRI, External coil distributor conversion, Accel performance coil, Hayden transmission cooler, ASI dual-core aluminum ST165 radiator, Some shiny black engine paint, A few glowing red lights, Temporarily downgraded to daily driver status...

I know I don't want to know...

Quote Originally Posted by CriScO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manda View Post
    I know I don't want to know...
    I second those lol
    Traction! My only weakness!

Puts the skillz to the extreme! extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz will become famous soon enough extremeskillz's Avatar
    extremeskillz has donated to the forums!

Images

I used to spend tons of time on here. now ill get lucky to check things out once a month!

She's sold
    !

I used to spend every day at my retail sales job logged into at.net and celicatech and any and all downtime I would just read, read, read. I'm mostly a lurker, and I still managed 1000 posts over at at.net.
    I've been away from the forums for the last year since my baby needs some maintenance and I parked her until I have the money for a large rebuild, and with that light at the end of the tunnel seeming reachable sooner now, I'll be around more.
    I'd love to see a "time well wasted counter". It's like when I go back home to visit and I go ask my WoW addicted brother to type /played for me, followed by a "Holy F%$#, dude."

The Audio Sorcerer's Apprentice... alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx is a splendid one to behold alltracNyx's Avatar
    alltracNyx has been to an annual Dragon Meet! alltracNyx helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

QFT!
    ~alltracNyx
    - Shadow's Army - General's Technical Advisor -

I spent the first five years of WOW (Beta closed & open) - and trust me, when you see how much time you invested with /played it was depressing. At least here you have the potential for knowledge and bettering oneself, wow just gave me carpal tunnel. =P
    " So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable Creature, since it enables one to find or make a Reason for everything one has a mind to do. "

Yeah my bro dropped out of highschool in grade 10 and started playing WoW 16 hours a day. He just turned 23. He still plays WoW 16 hours a day.

Id whoop my brothers ass.
    2000 Absolute Red Celica GTS 6-Spd
    1991 Crimson Red MR2 Turbo

- Shadow's Army - Commander In Chief

Originally Posted by surfergravity
    This thread is gayer than Richard Simmons singing a duet with Elton John in a bath house.

Quote Originally Posted by Luni View Post
    Id whoop my brothers ass.
    Been there, done that.

Quote Originally Posted by GT4RC View Post
    Been there, done that.
    But were you the whooper - or whoopie?
    " So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable Creature, since it enables one to find or make a Reason for everything one has a mind to do. "

Thread Information