CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Lowered Celicas

Default Lowered Celicas

Posta side pic of your lowered CELICAs. Be sure to mention your setup so there'll be less questions!

I'll post my pic after I take some.

Lol I knew I've seen your screen name on a different site. Anyways here my pic .. Best side view of my car I have. New front bumper on the car now

sleeve coil overs. 205/50/15

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Project Ava
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar is a splendid one to behold Galcobar's Avatar

Images

Eibach Pro-kit, one-inch drop on KYB shocks.

Men call cars "she" because it gives them at least one female they can claim to understand
    --------------------------
    Mazda Velocity Red paint; Eibach Pro-Kit; KYB GR-2; rear disc brake conversion; Suspension Techniques rear anti-sway bar; sixth-gen suspension arm conversion; Bosch E-code H4 housings

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix is a glorious beacon of light Mafix's Avatar
    Mafix has been to an annual Dragon Meet!

agx inserts, intrax gts springs, relocated spring perches in rear

I will miss you, my friend.
    371whp, 355 ft/lbs w/ 46mm pre-turbo restrictor.
    2400lbs w/ 10.5 slicks on all 4 corners.

Featuring Chaos, the Wendigo Celica Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy has a reputation beyond repute Murgatroy's Avatar
    Murgatroy has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Murgatroy has donated to the forums! Murgatroy helped get Grayscale's Celica towed from The Dragon in 2008. Murgatroy helped get Play's clutch job done. Murgatroy helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Murgatroy helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

Megan Coilovers. 215/40/17 tires on a set of 17x7 40mm offset wheels.

Yoda for President

Chaos `90 Celica

Harmony `13 Mustang

Originally Posted by Tallahassee
    Thank God for Rednecks!

Originally Posted by Vince
    Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here!

Originally Posted by Murg's Wife
    Don't touch naked people!

lowerd with BC Racing BR Type Coilovers

I need to get wider rims for the rear...

Megan coilovers, 15" American Racing 'Coil' rims, 205/55/R15 Dunlop Direzzas. Rims and tires soon to be changed.
    There will come a day when you stop questioning my obsession with my car, swords and guns. Everyday after that you will be thankful the zombies didn't get your brain.

1990 Toyota Celica GT-S
    ^

c'mon i know there has to be more out there

Project Ava

I'll be the little spoon KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey has a reputation beyond repute KoreanJoey's Avatar
    KoreanJoey has been to an annual Dragon Meet! KoreanJoey has donated to the forums! KoreanJoey helped get Play's clutch job done. KoreanJoey helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. KoreanJoey helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Images

H&R Lowering Spring on GR2s w/ 25mm spacers on all 4 corners.

Motegi Traklite (Version 1) 15x7 +35 offset.

Hankook RS-3 225/45R15. (tires alone are a 1/4" in drop over stock)

-2.0* camber front; -1.0* camber rear.

OR Call: 1-877-810-7067
    -Part of the Mod Team-
    Joey; Turning Ricers into Racers, one convert at a time.

Originally Posted by MCcelica
    Joey wins this thread.

My first set of wheels.

Second set of wheels

The ones I have on there now.
    I wish the first set I had were better offsets. I liked them the most.

Magnum,

What were the specs on these rims(pictured below). Spacers used? Height/Width/offset and tire sized used? I have a 92 gts that I am going to be dropping 1.5" and this particular rim setup choice you have here looks like like it would give me the flush look that I am looking for. You have this setup (pictured below) on a narrow body celica and I am looking to get this same look on my wide body gts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Steve.

Another picture of the look I am going for:

(Image source: bloodMoney)

Quote Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
    Magnum,

What were the specs on these rims(pictured below). Spacers used? Height/Width/offset and tire sized used? I have a 92 gts that I am going to be dropping 1.5" and this particular rim setup choice you have here looks like like it would give me the flush look that I am looking for. You have this setup (pictured below) on a narrow body celica and I am looking to get this same look on my wide body gts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Steve.

Another picture of the look I am going for:

(Image source: bloodMoney)
    18x8.5+30mm with a 215/40R18 tire front 18x9.5+20mm with a 245/35R18 tire. No spacers were used. A roll and pull on the rear fenders, stock front fenders. I'd consider selling them for $1500+ shipping. Rays G-Games Wolf 77

A whisker short of 2" on B&G springs, GR2 cartridges, 5mm spacers in the rear, going to 15mm soon...

3 BILLION Chinese People Don't Even Know You Exist.... Think About It....

Magnum,

Thanks for the awesome info, and if you still have this setup around tax time I might take you up on that offer. Now the setup we are talking about, would I need to run spacers on my wide body gts to achieve the same look you have with the narrow body, or do you think it would look flush as is?

Thanks, Steve

lowered front only 2" back is stock height with weight in the hatch......25mm spacers on rear only.

OREGON TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB LEADING MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by Mafix View Post
    agx inserts, intrax gts springs, relocated spring perches in rear

MAFIX! your cars sexy as fuckkkkk! :O details on what you did please?)
    ST165 with a 185 block and 205 head. TT supra fuel pump, garrett gt35r turbo, tial 38mm wg, HKS SSQV3 BOV, FMIC, 3" exhaust, Spec stage 2 clutch, MSD ignition, forged internals, ACL bearings, TRD suspension, full roll cage and a million other fun little things all wrapped up in one major headache

what was the part number for the Megan Coilovers?

What model are you looking for? They have one set for the GT/GT-S and a separate for an All-trac.

GT/GT-S P/N: MR-CDK-TCE90

All-trac P/N: MR-CDK-TCE-AT
    There will come a day when you stop questioning my obsession with my car, swords and guns. Everyday after that you will be thankful the zombies didn't get your brain.

1990 Toyota Celica GT-S
    ^

Mustang Crew Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of Grot has much to be proud of
    Grot has been to an annual Dragon Meet! Grot has donated to the forums! Grot helped Azzy get to The Dragon in 2009. Grot helped bring Chaos back to the Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by ericfragola View Post
    MAFIX! your cars sexy as fuckkkkk! :O details on what you did please?)
    http://www.celicatech.com/forums/sho...t-Nemesis-quot

Originally Posted by Murgatroy
    And I had a mullet to prove it.

Originally Posted by BabyBear
    Ive decided youre gay.

Good day.

My st185 lowered on Megan 2" drop springs with stock struts 17x8 with 225/45 tires 38 offset all around with 1" spacer in the rear.

second set is 18x8 front and 18x9 rear don't remember the offset.

had to rollfenders flat in the rear.

Now lowered on K-sport coilovers with first set of wheels.

Now my st165 lowered on Intrax springs and stock struts.

jmoz, what setup are you running on your drop? Looks like mine. lol

These are hard pics for me to post, but they are the best I have to show the drop.

Intrax 1.75

R.I.P.
    101st Airborne Division (AIR ASSAULT)
    Screaming Eagles

Forgot to post my pics. lol

Megan Coils:

Finally, Ive been looking for a 5th gen celica with the XXRs on. Go lower!!

BTW, those are 16x7 5x100 XXR 002's right?

Thread Information