CelicaTech Main Page  CelicaTech Member List CelicaTech Image Gallery CelicaTech Data Garage Chatroom CelicaTech Forums Search CelicaTech Forums Contact CelicaTech
+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation A/C dash part removing a little help..?

So I was told it was okayto start new threads, so here I am in my car stuck with this part from removing my dashboard but I can't seem to find any possible way to removing the plastic where my A/C buttons n window defront button are I have a celica 90 gt coupe. I tried to unplug from the back but I'm having a tough time sticking y hand back there as my hands are fat N wide any easy methods? Thanks appreciate it.

Ultimo Miembro Fantástico Gigantesco UtahSleeper is on a distinguished road UtahSleeper's Avatar

Did you disconnect the heater control? On my car it was a blue shielded wire heading towards the front of the car. It attaches to a little valve in the engine bay, behind the intake manifold.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* 1980 Corolla Hatchback (Power project) * 1988 Celica Alltrac (Snow fun project)

Would it be the one right next to the cruise control wire that goes through the dash also? Argh i feel like just getting pliers n cutting off the wires of the a/c connections lmao

Quote Originally Posted by UtahSleeper View Post
    Did you disconnect the heater control? On my car it was a blue shielded wire heading towards the front of the car. It attaches to a little valve in the engine bay, behind the intake manifold.
    I sound all retarded but I managed to take it off thanks yeah it was a blue shielded one that's held by a hook n a Phillips screw thanks a bunchies!

Thread Information